Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
- Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
- Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
- Mauren Brenner (Eldorado)
- Christian Kurzke (Motorola)
- Reviewed TmL Galileo train status
- Status is all green. Of original Galileo requirements, two optional pieces were not done (accessibility and bi-di support). One item is outstanding: New and Noteworthy. All other completed.
- We previously believe the project was compressed with pack200, but it was not. Consulted with Fantato to get this working and submitted for Galileo.
- Note from Martin Oberhuber about needing to build with updated Orbit package. Orbit is used to access Apache Commons for the /proc tools component. Daniel to work on this item and test before Fridays RC2 date.
- Eric and Mauren worked on the slides for the upcoming 0.3 release review. Slides are 90% completed. Only remaining items are related to getting bugzilla queries to deliver number of open bugs.
- Submitting some small bug fixes in 0.3 code stream as reported by MOTODEV team. After RC2 this Friday, no changes other than P1 or P2 bugs.
- There are some performance enhancements requested by the MOTODEV team, but it is too risky to put these into MAIN, so they will go into 0.4 code stream.
- 2009-2010 Roadmap
- Talked about a proposal by Eric and Christian to widen the scope of TmL. Have had two calls with Doug Gaff to work out the details and now a written proposal with details has been sent to the Eclipse Foundation.
- TODO: Mauren, Daniel. For next meeting, review the scope proposal. In particular, comment on :
- Best practices for moving code to new repository
- How to maintain TmL 0.3, 0.4, and new project code lines
- Project class paths (e.g. org.eclipse.tfm.vncviewer)
- Project name (Mauren to put on her creative cap)
- Localization tools for Android. What types of l10n tools exist today commercially and what Eclipse projects can we leverage?
- TODO: Eric write up reqt's for L10n project and deliver for June 1 meeting
The next meeting will be on June 01, 2009