|Berlin (Germany - Berlin)||Tuesday Jul 22 2008||6:00:00 PM||UTC+1 hours CEST|
|Helsinki (Finland)||Tuesday Jul 22 2008||7:00:00 PM||UTC+2 hours EEST|
|London (U.K.)||Tuesday Jul 22 2008||5:00:00 PM||UTC+0 hour BST|
|San Francisco (U.S.A. - California)||Tuesday Jul 22 2008||9:00:00 AM||UTC-8 hours PST|
|Sao Paulo (Brazil - São Paulo)||Tuesday Jul 22 2008||1:00:00 PM||UTC-3 hours|
|Stockholm (Sweden)||Tuesday Jul 22 2008||6:00:00 PM||UTC+1 hours CEST|
|Moscow (Russian Federation)||Tuesday Jul 22 2008||8:00:00 PM||UTC+3 hours MSD|
Click here for World Clock.
- US: 1877 825 8522
- UK: 0808 234 7914
- Brazil: 0800 891 6634
- Finland: 0800 11 6433
- Sweden: 020 79 3867 or 020 088 4643
- Russian: 810800 25281012
International Toll Number: US: +1 702 495 1500
Passcode was changed
- Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
- Fabio Fantato (Eldorado)
- Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
- Otavio Ferranti(Eldorado)
- Yu-Fen Kuo (Montavista) (absent)
- During this week Eric was visiting Brazil and the team enter in the meeting waiting 15 minutes past the time schedule. No external attendees join us so we continue the meeting offline.
- The Tml team is writing the project plan to create two releases: 0.1 this year with the initial code and a set of bugs already integrated and a 0.2 version to be integrated with the next Eclipse release train for Galileo.
- Now TmL team is working in 3 different threads: device manager, /proc filesystem tools and device proxy mechanisms. Each component will be detailed in their respectives wiki pages.
- We atarted to discuss possible themes for shorts and long talks for Eclipse Summit Europe and which prepare for hte Demos.
- Eric will be given a presentation about TmL in the Linux World during the next meeting scheduled.
- [Fabio] Try to setup a call with Yu-fen to discuss about architecture proposed for her.
- [Eric] Write project plan and validate it with Doug.
- [Eric] Request project review for TmL
- [Eric/Fabio] Prepare documentation to project review
- [Fabio] Propose migration to SVN
- [Fabio] Nominate Otavio
The next meeting will be in August 5th, 2008.