Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
- Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
- Otavio Ferranti(Eldorado)
- Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
- Fabio Fantato (Eldorado)
- Jefferson Silva (Eldorado)
- Yufen Kuo (Montavista) - Maternity leave
- Planning to freeze code for the upcoming 0.2 Release on 17 December 2008. Builds are working using the same scripts as what will go into the Galileo release and appear to be operating correctly.
- Eric and Fabio will work on the slide deck for the 0.2 release review next week and plan to submit them on either 12/19 or 12/22.
- For the 0.3 release, we are readying things for the M4 milestone. The only open question are the build scripts and the site.xml update data. Fabio believes he has these working, but he will work with Gustavo at CESAR who is also going through this process for DSDP.MTJ.
- Discussed EclipseCon presentations that have been tentatively accepted.
- Eric to follow up with Foundation as to why he cannot modify bugzilla records
The next meeting will be on December 23, 2008