Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
- Eric Cloninger (Motorola)
- Fabio Fantato (Eldorado)
- Daniel Franco (Eldorado)
- Otavio Ferranti(Eldorado)
- Yufen Kuo (Montavista)
- Project Plan
- Migration to SVN
- Nomination of Otavio
- Eric was visiting Montavista offices for the call, so Yufen Kuo was present as well.
- The memory map plugin that uses /proc/meminfo is complete. Otavio will begin working on /proc/top soon. Once these are done, he will begin working on extension points so that these can be extended with other /proc commands
- Eldorado is fixing some bugs in the VNC viewer.
- Work is underway to move the source base from CVS to SVN.
- Eric was to present TmL and MOTODEV Studio for Linux, which uses TmL, at LinuxWorld in San Francisco.
- Eric and Fabio worked to create the TmL project plan document that is now available on the Eclipse.org website.
- [Otavio] Prepare a demo of /proc for the next call.
- [Eric] Get a WebEx account to use for Otavio's demo.
- [Eric] Begin work on 0.1 Release Review with input from Fabio Fantato.
The next meeting will be in August 26th, 2008, due to Eldorado moving their offices the week of August 19. The meetings will commence on the bi-weekly schedule after that, with the next meeting on September 9, 2008.