Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 4-Jun-2008
|Meeting Title:||Conference Call on Target Management|
|Date & Time:||Wednesday Jun 4, 2008 at 1600 UTC / 9am PST|
|Primary International Dial-in:||+44 (0)1452 567588|
|USA Freephone Dial-In:||+1 (866) 6161738|
|UK National Dial-In:||08712460713|
- Wind River - Martin Oberhuber
- IBM - Dave Dykstal
- bug 235600 TM 3.0 Bundle and Feature Versioning - conclusion: Don't uprev versions just for the sake of looking consistent. Do the right thing, clients get used to "mixed" versions in a product as result of different incremental changes (breaking or non-breaking). RC3 status looks good. AI DaveD to comment and Review + on the bug.
- New Releng Scripts: Martin to prepare RC4 next week, will be back in time after vacation to release any final changes just in case, so there is an exit strategy. AI Martin to work on releng framework for DaveD to use, hopefully using it will not be necessary. Created 3.0RC4 bugzilla target milestone. Doc changes still possible till 3.0 final.
Action Items to Review
- Last meeting: DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 2-Apr-2008
- Next DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 2-Jul-2008 (4 weeks after)