< DSDP | TM | Meetings
Revision as of 13:04, 7 October 2009 by Mober.at+eclipse.gmail.com (Talk | contribs)
|Meeting Title:||TM Monthly Meeting|
|Date & Time:|| Wednesday Oct 7, 2009 at 1600 UTC / 12pm Toronto|
HTML | iCal
|Dial-in:|| Martin to call everybody by Skype|
Interested Parties ping martin.oberhuber on Skype Chat for getting added to the call.
Backup dial-in: Freephone +1 (866) 8693090 / Passcode: 0587322148 #
Austria 01 928 7547 / Russia 81080029331012 / Germany 069222216110
Skype dial-in: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kevin.j.doyle, xuan.chen886, eugenetarassov, michael_scharf, uwe.stieber, radoslav.gerganov, wrsfburton, anna_dushistova.
- IBM - Xuan Chen, Kevin Doyle, Dave Dykstal, Dave McKnight
- Wind River - Martin Oberhuber
Building 3.0.x versus 3.1.x
- IBM still needs 3.0.x builds
- CBI: Anna probably have time to address
- For now, do I-builds on 3.2.x , M-builds on 3.0.x , no builds yet for 3.1.x (hope to get resolved through CBI)
- 3.0.x builds likely have to continue till end of year, or probably longer
- 3.2.x builds - nothing in mapfile yet, AI Martin send out API baseline
Planning TM 3.2
- See also last meeting. Want some big rock features proposed for the project plan.
- TCF project provisioning?
- DaveM -- XML file type -- want to be able to specify "XML" in addition to "text" or "binary" -- patch already exists
- Update: DaveM has a list of things that a product wants for 3.2; -- Dave has a bunch of links
- Xuan -- Maybe import/export support for property sets?
- Anna -- focus on TCF
- Martin -- focus on TCF
- Timeline - till end of this week
- Target operating env: drop 1.4 support for the RSE client, keep 1.4 support for the dstore server.
- AI Martin create a first project plan for 3.2
- 3.1 and earlier Assigned Open bugs - AI Everyone reassign target milestone as appropriate
- Severity Major open bugs, High Priority open bugs, DSDP/TM/3.0 Known Issues and Workarounds, DSDP/TM/3.1 Known Issues and Workarounds
- Community contributions: 54 Open bugs with patches right now. Should apply before patches get outdated (see also the Bug Process Page for a query)
Status Round Call
- DaveD: been very busy for product issues, hopes to get to openRSE in 2-3 weeks to fix "profiles" issues. AI DaveD update 3.1 assigned bugs by next week.
- DaveM: busy with product stuff, about 2% openRSE though some product related fixes
- Xuan: same as DaveM
- Kevin: same as Dave and Xuan
- Anna: still busy on MV, hope to get something done next few weeks, especially CBI
- (Xuan) IBM wants to provide P2 repository build for our internal Eclipse projects. Each team needs to contribute a .build file similar to what is given to eclipse builds for each drop of driver. Where can I get this .build file from?
- Martin: See Helios, Try
- (DaveM) apache.commons.net no longer in RSE-runtime.zip (but it is in RSE-SDK.zip)
- AI Martin find or file a bug
- Anna vacation next week
- Last DSDP/TM/Meetings/2-Sep-2009
- Everyone old Fix target milestone of (old milestone) assigned bugs.
- DaveM: Send items for project plan old bug 199596 Read-Only attribute doesn't always update IRemoteFile;
- Martin: Create project plan, commons net packaging, create 3.2 API baseline, start mapfile / 3.2 I-builds; old 3.1.1 assigned bugs; bug 256581 SSH performance; review bug 196176 Rado's deferred D&D; bug 227750 IRSEInteractionProvider; bug 240991, bug 239230 Early startup; Run performance tests for bug 236065 IFileService improvements; Critical EFS bugs; RXTX 2.2;
- Anna: old new builder based on CBI tutorial
- Xuan: Send items for project plan old Look at bug 230917 Archive Handler Unittests
- DaveD: update 3.1 assigned bugs old Create bug for partial model export; bug 238574 Make new website available and E-mail questions on mailinglist
- Next DSDP/TM/Meetings/4-Nov-2009 (4 weeks after) DST CHANGE!!!