Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
|Meeting Title:||TM Monthly Meeting|
|Date & Time:|| Wednesday Jul 7, 2010 at 1620 UTC / 1220pm Toronto |
HTML | iCal
|Dial-in:|| Martin to call everybody by Skype|
Interested Parties ping martin.oberhuber on Skype Chat for getting added to the call.
Backup dial-in: Freephone +1 (866) 8693090 / Passcode: 0587322148 #
Austria 01 928 7547 / Russia 81080029331012 / Germany 069222216110
Skype dial-in: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kevin.j.doyle, xuan.chen886, eugenetarassov, michael_scharf, uwe.stieber, radoslav.gerganov, wrsfburton, anna_dushistova.
- Dave D, Dave M, Xuan, Anna, Martin
- Last DSDP/TM/Meetings/2-Jun-2010
- 3.2 (Helios) release - all good, contratulations :)
- 3.2.1 Builds
- Hudson builds currently failing - AI Anna to disable Wince on Hudson such that N-builds run again.
- Architecture Council to come up with a table of Requirements X Builder, such that Community can choose (Athena, Buckminster, b3, ...) and find relevant docs
- Athena missing items:
- lock to a certain basebuilder
- source project cvs refs
- windows / linux (Wince problem)
- For now, TM will use Hudson / Athena for N-builds / unittests, and use the legacy builder for I-builds / release builds. Will migrate release builds when Athena is ready.
- 3.2.1 Repository status
- Just continue working in HEAD, like in past years until 3.2.1
- Please download and register the tm_3.2_api_baseline.zip such that you get warnings/errors for API changes/additions
- Download the ZIP and extract somewhere
- Window > Preferences > Plug-in Development > API Baselines > Add the location and set as default
- Dave D - Repository migration (CVS to git)
- CVS will be turned off eventually (1 year) - Martin recommends to just wait and stick to CVS as long as possible
- Martin - TCF likely going to move under CDT umbrella (just an administrative change
- Xuan - file transfer for SSH, going to add text mode?
- Martin: no, problem would be finding out what the expected
- Dave M - couple 3.2.1 bugs, but mostly IBM stuff
- Dava D - couple 3.2.1 bugs scheduled, want to get in rather earlier than later
- Anna - working on remote CDT / RSE / DSF
- Xuan - not much open source, looking into assigned 3.2.1 bugs
- Kevin - busy with other stuff
- Martin - small bugfixes planned for 3.2.1
- (96) TM 3.2.x assigned bugs
- Severity Major open bugs, High Priority open bugs, DSDP/TM/3.0 Known Issues and Workarounds, DSDP/TM/3.1 Known Issues and Workarounds, DSDP/TM/3.2 Known Issues and Workarounds,
- Community contributions: (66) Open bugs with patches right now, many assigned 3.1.x or 3.2.x Should apply before patches get outdated (see also the Bug Process Page for a query)
- Dave D - short bursts (1 day here and there)
- Dave M - 1 day this Fri / probably 1st week August
- Anna - hoping some time off in August
- Last DSDP/TM/Meetings/2-Jun-2010
- Everyone old Fix target milestone of (old milestone) assigned bugs.
- DaveM: old bug 199596 Read-Only attribute doesn't always update IRemoteFile;
- Martin: Create project plan, old 3.1.1 assigned bugs; bug 256581 SSH performance; bug 240991, bug 239230 Early startup
- Anna: old new builder based on CBI tutorial
- Xuan: old Look at bug 230917 Archive Handler Unittests
- DaveD: old Create bug for partial model export; bug 238574 Make new website available and E-mail questions on mailinglist
- Next DSDP/TM/Meetings/4-Aug-2010 (4 weeks after)