Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "DSDP/TM/Meetings/5-Aug-2009"

< DSDP‎ | TM‎ | Meetings
 
Line 15: Line 15:
  
 
== Attendees ==
 
== Attendees ==
 +
 +
* Martin, DaveM, Kevin, Xuan, Anna
  
 
<!--
 
<!--
Line 39: Line 41:
  
 
=== Planning TM 3.2 ===
 
=== Planning TM 3.2 ===
 +
* DaveM browsed feature requests, but would like to get some feedback before committing anything
 +
** Estimated time of knowing features by end of this month
 +
* 3.2 version means we can add API but not break
 +
* Anna / MV main goal is TCF for remote CDT instead of SSH
 +
** Martin will make TCF a separate project; Anna to be on initial committers list, others not for now
 +
* Martin / Wind River: RSE maintenance; FTP and SSH improvements for the COmmunity
 +
* Will do template project plan for now; fill in features with next monthly meeting
 +
* Changing the plan to go for TM 4.0 is possible in the middle of the year if we think it is the best for everyone (CDT also did that)
  
 
=== Status round call ===
 
=== Status round call ===
 +
* DaveM - looking at backlog items
 +
* Anna - some 3.1.1 stuff, will do Common Builder next
 +
* Kevin - not much on RSE to date but cought up on some bugs
 +
* Xuan - like Kevin, mostly backporting bugs
 +
** Adding NL Strings still possible for 3.1.1 -- martin will add the String and add a fallback in case NL is not found.
 +
  
 
===TM 3.1.1 status===
 
===TM 3.1.1 status===
Line 57: Line 73:
 
-->
 
-->
  
 +
<!--
 
=== Cleanup Work ===
 
=== Cleanup Work ===
 
* Unittests, unittests, unittests! -- ideally write an accompanying unittest for every bugfix
 
* Unittests, unittests, unittests! -- ideally write an accompanying unittest for every bugfix
Line 67: Line 84:
 
* Run Findbugs -- Update site on http://findbugs.cs.umd.edu/eclipse, Quickdocs by Rado in [http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/dsdp-tm-dev/msg01869.html tm-dev E-Mail]
 
* Run Findbugs -- Update site on http://findbugs.cs.umd.edu/eclipse, Quickdocs by Rado in [http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/dsdp-tm-dev/msg01869.html tm-dev E-Mail]
 
** Question about filtering false positives posted on fb-discuss [https://mailman.cs.umd.edu/pipermail/findbugs-discuss/2008-May/002374.html link]
 
** Question about filtering false positives posted on fb-discuss [https://mailman.cs.umd.edu/pipermail/findbugs-discuss/2008-May/002374.html link]
 +
-->
  
 
<!--
 
<!--
Line 81: Line 99:
  
 
== Vacations ==
 
== Vacations ==
 +
* DaveM next week Aug 10-14
  
 
== Action Items ==
 
== Action Items ==

Latest revision as of 11:17, 5 August 2009

Meeting Title: TM Monthly Meeting
Date & Time: Wednesday Aug 5, 2009 at 1600 UTC / 12pm Toronto
Html.gifHTML | Ical.gifiCal
Dial-in: Martin to call everybody by Skype
Interested Parties ping martin.oberhuber on Skype Chat for getting added to the call.

Backup dial-in: International +44 (0)1452 567588 / Freephone +1 (866) 6161738 / UK 08712460713 / Passcode: 0587322148 #

Skype dial-in: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kevin.j.doyle, xuan.chen886, eugenetarassov, michael_scharf, uwe.stieber, radoslav.gerganov, wrsfburton, anna_dushistova.

Attendees

  • Martin, DaveM, Kevin, Xuan, Anna


Agenda

Last Meetings

Planning TM 3.2

  • DaveM browsed feature requests, but would like to get some feedback before committing anything
    • Estimated time of knowing features by end of this month
  • 3.2 version means we can add API but not break
  • Anna / MV main goal is TCF for remote CDT instead of SSH
    • Martin will make TCF a separate project; Anna to be on initial committers list, others not for now
  • Martin / Wind River: RSE maintenance; FTP and SSH improvements for the COmmunity
  • Will do template project plan for now; fill in features with next monthly meeting
  • Changing the plan to go for TM 4.0 is possible in the middle of the year if we think it is the best for everyone (CDT also did that)

Status round call

  • DaveM - looking at backlog items
  • Anna - some 3.1.1 stuff, will do Common Builder next
  • Kevin - not much on RSE to date but cought up on some bugs
  • Xuan - like Kevin, mostly backporting bugs
    • Adding NL Strings still possible for 3.1.1 -- martin will add the String and add a fallback in case NL is not found.


TM 3.1.1 status



Questions

Vacations

  • DaveM next week Aug 10-14

Action Items

  • Last DSDP/TM/Meetings/17-Jun-2009 Committer
  • Everyone old Fix target milestone of (old milestone) assigned bugs.
  • DaveM: old bug 199596 Read-Only attribute doesn't always update IRemoteFile;
  • Martin old bug 256581 SSH performance; review bug 196176 Rado's deferred D&D; bug 227750 IRSEInteractionProvider; bug 240991, bug 239230 Early startup; Run performance tests for bug 236065 IFileService improvements; Critical EFS bugs; RXTX 2.2;
  • Anna: old new builder based on CBI tutorial
  • Xuan: old Look at bug 230917 Archive Handler Unittests
  • DaveD: old Create bug for partial model export; bug 238574 Make new website available and E-mail questions on mailinglist

Next Meeting

Back to the top