< DSDP | TM | Meetings
Revision as of 10:26, 2 December 2009 by Mober.at+eclipse.gmail.com (Talk | contribs)
|Meeting Title:||TM Monthly Meeting|
|Date & Time:|| Wednesday Nov 4, 2009 at 1700 UTC / 12pm Toronto|
HTML | iCal
|Dial-in:|| Martin to call everybody by Skype|
Interested Parties ping martin.oberhuber on Skype Chat for getting added to the call.
Backup dial-in: Freephone +1 (866) 8693090 / Passcode: 0587322148 #
Austria 01 928 7547 / Russia 81080029331012 / Germany 069222216110
Skype dial-in: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kevin.j.doyle, xuan.chen886, eugenetarassov, michael_scharf, uwe.stieber, radoslav.gerganov, wrsfburton, anna_dushistova.
- Committers: Dave McKnight, Martin O, Anna
- Martin - 2 more weeks on WR Product, then back to open source
- Will look at releng issues in 2 weeks (commons net not in the build; I-builds generated daily)
- Dave M - similar, 2 more weeks on a product
- Anna - Athena is not expandable, cannot define build steps. Cannot get anything building with LATEST. Issue with CDC?
- Latest version allows plugging into preAssemble / postAssemble and other steps
- Martin and Anna to hook up in 2 weeks
- Last DSDP/TM/Meetings/7-Oct-2009
- Everyone old Fix target milestone of (old milestone) assigned bugs.
- DaveM: Send items for project plan old bug 199596 Read-Only attribute doesn't always update IRemoteFile;
- Martin: Create project plan, commons net packaging, create 3.2 API baseline, start mapfile / 3.2 I-builds; old 3.1.1 assigned bugs; bug 256581 SSH performance; review bug 196176 Rado's deferred D&D; bug 227750 IRSEInteractionProvider; bug 240991, bug 239230 Early startup; Run performance tests for bug 236065 IFileService improvements; Critical EFS bugs; RXTX 2.2;
- Anna: old new builder based on CBI tutorial
- Xuan: Send items for project plan old Look at bug 230917 Archive Handler Unittests
- DaveD: update 3.1 assigned bugs old Create bug for partial model export; bug 238574 Make new website available and E-mail questions on mailinglist
- Next DSDP/TM/Meetings/9-Dec-2009 (5 weeks after)