< DSDP | TM | Meetings
Revision as of 13:39, 3 February 2009 by David dykstal.us.ibm.com (Talk | contribs) (→Attendees)
|Meeting Title:||TM Committer Meeting|
|Date & Time:|| Wednesday Feb 4, 2009 at 1700 UTC / 12pm Toronto|
HTML | iCal
|Dial-in:|| Martin to call everybody by Skype|
Interested Parties ping martin.oberhuber on Skype Chat for getting added to the call.
Backup dial-in: International +44 (0)1452 567588 / Freephone +1 (866) 6161738 / UK 08712460713 / Passcode: 0587322148 #
Skype dial-in: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kevin.j.doyle, xuan.chen886, eugenetarassov, michael_scharf, uwe.stieber, radoslav.gerganov, wrsfburton, anna_dushistova.
This meeting has been cancelled.
This meeting is free for everyone to attend. It's a service of the TM developers and committers to community, fostering exchange of upcoming news, status and asking questions. Committers are expected to attend.
Update on RSE Status
TM 3.0.3 status
- Builds ongoing; final 3.0.3 is due on Wednesday Feb 18 (RC1: Feb 4, RC2: Feb 11)
- AI Martin contribute update site for Ganymede
TM 3.1 status
- Big Rocks see DSDP/TM/Committer Phone Meeting 17-Dec-2008
- 3.1M4 Assigned Open bugs - AI Everyone reassign target milestone as appropriate
- 3.1M5 Assigned Open bugs - Galileo M5 is on Friday Feb 6
- This will likely go on the Eclipsecon stick: Want a one-day test pass? - Last checkins on Friday Jan 30
- Martin to create I-build on the weekend after the 30th, announce a 1-day testpass on Tuesday by E-Mail
- Severity Major open bugs, High Priority open bugs, DSDP/TM/3.0 Known Issues and Workarounds
- Many patches on bugzilla, feel free to commit to 3.1 stream... avoid too many patches
- Community contributions: 47 Open bugs with patches right now, should apply before patches get outdated (see also the Bug Process Page for a query)
- Xuan: Creating p2 repositories as build output - Martin: should work.
- Move RemoteCDT to CDT?
- bug 261478 remove SshHostShell, SshShellService?
- Martin - bug 261486 @noextend for interfaces - compiler warnings in general
- Anna: RemoteCDT new API
- DaveD: Webpage update: should do along with trying the new Nova topic, focus on the homepage for now
- Martin: SOC Synchronize Contribution; RXTX this week; RSE-build/releng next week, big rock bugs after: bug 227750 IRSEInteractionProvider, bug 239230 Early startup
- Rado: WinCE, bug 196176 - Deferred drag&drop SWT
Community Feedback and Status
- Community contributions
- Patrick Juhl - SSH Tunnel - no news. In JSch Session.setPortForwardingL() there seems to be an incompatibility between Eclipse 3.3 and 3.4 (according to JSch mailing list). SSH Tunnel being used by Collabnet Cubit
- bug 196337 - TM Local Terminal Connector - waiting on fix for CDT Spawner
- Freescale contributions to be reviewed - bug 247876 apply host to project; bug 247878 systemHostCombo with subsystems; bug 247879 project cache for RSE host settings
- bug 236205 Generic Display subsystem (as a host for vnc etc)
- Martin vacation 7-Feb till 14-Feb
- 19.Feb - US President's day? -- Martin out of office,
- DaveD vacation 16-Feb till 20-Feb
- Anna vacation 1 week in Feb after m5
- Last DSDP/TM/Meetings/21-Jan-2009 Committer
- Last meeting: DSDP/TM/Phone Meeting 7-Jan-2009
- Everyone "big rock" bugs for 3.1 and increase priority / set target milestone (may decrease priority on others).
- Martin Comment on DaveM's bugs; Contribute 3.0.3 update site for Ganymede; Draft E-Mail for 1-day m5 test pass; old review bug 196176 Rado's deferred D&D; new Builder until 3.1M5; bug 227750 Display in non-UI write fix until 3.1M5; Run performance tests for bug 236065 IFileService improvements; Critical EFS bugs;
- Xuan: old Look at bug 230917 Archive Handler Unittests
- DaveD: bug 238574 Website revamp; old get rid of 3.0 assigned open bugs;
- DaveM: Think about remotecdt move; test bug 261478 SSH services change; old bug 199596 Read-Only attribute doesn't always update IRemoteFile;
- Next DSDP/TM/Meetings/18-Feb-2009 Committer (2 weeks after)
- Next DSDP/TM/Meetings/4-Mar-2009 (4 weeks after)