Difference between revisions of "DSDP/TM/Meetings/16-Apr-2009 Committer"
m (DSDP/TM/Meetings/15-Apr-2009 Committer moved to DSDP/TM/Meetings/16-Apr-2009 Committer: date changed)
Latest revision as of 13:00, 16 April 2009
|Meeting Title:||TM Committer Meeting|
|Date & Time:|| Thursday Apr 16, 2009 at 1600 UTC / 12pm Toronto|
HTML | iCal
|Dial-in:|| Martin to call everybody by Skype|
Interested Parties ping martin.oberhuber on Skype Chat for getting added to the call.
Backup dial-in: International +44 (0)1452 567588 / Freephone +1 (866) 6161738 / UK 08712460713 / Passcode: 0587322148 #
Skype dial-in: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kevin.j.doyle, xuan.chen886, eugenetarassov, michael_scharf, uwe.stieber, radoslav.gerganov, wrsfburton, anna_dushistova.
- IBM - Xuan Chen, Kevin Doyle, Dave Dykstal, Dave McKnight
- Wind River - Martin Oberhuber
- MontaVista - Anna Dushistova
Status round call
- DaveM - Import / Export / Synchronize
- Current code is very broken: UI not persisted properly; inconsistencies; not exported to the right place; comparison fails
- After DaveM's fixes, at least the UI handling works; started on a different path (timestamp comparison)
- bug 185925 SOC bug, and RSESync/Status and Ideas Wiki - DaveM to commit what he has today, and then decide how to proceed (perhaps ask for Community patches).
- Xuan - bug 270618 Terminal Accessibility
- Preference for disabling some keys to be sent to the remote?
- Injecting a keyboard handler into the Terminal widget? - Provisional API
- Martin: Please list the requirements first. AI Xuan follow up with DaveD on accessibility requirements.
- Anna - Remotecdt move
- DougS needs to make the move - AI Martin kick Doug
- Martin - SSH initialization
- bug 271244 - DaveM is right. initService() just connects the CHANNEL whereas the session is done by connector service. Same as initializing a miner in dstore. AI Dave to commit his patch and update the Javadocs.
- Uwe - 2 files subsystems
- bug 271243 - AI Martin to ask Uwe reproduce and comment on the bug. Also, add ref to dependent bug for regression.
TM 3.1 status
- Big Rocks see DSDP/TM/Committer Phone Meeting 17-Dec-2008
- 3.1M6 Assigned Open bugs - AI Everyone reassign target milestone as appropriate
- 3.1M7 Assigned Open bugs - Galileo M7 is on Tue May 5!
- Severity Major open bugs, High Priority open bugs, DSDP/TM/3.0 Known Issues and Workarounds
- Many patches on bugzilla, feel free to commit to 3.1 stream... avoid too many patches
- Community contributions: 42 Open bugs with patches right now, should apply before patches get outdated (see also the Bug Process Page for a query)
- DaveD busy in June, won't be able to handle builds in June; find somebody or have everything ready early
- Last DSDP/TM/Meetings/1-Apr-2009
- Everyone Fix target milestone of 3.1m6 assigned bugs.
- Martin bug 256581 SSH performance; old review bug 196176 Rado's deferred D&D; bug 227750 IRSEInteractionProvider; bug 240991, bug 239230 Early startup; Run performance tests for bug 236065 IFileService improvements; Critical EFS bugs; RXTX 2.2;
- Anna: Remotecdt; new builder based on CBI tutorial
- Xuan: old Look at bug 230917 Archive Handler Unittests
- DaveD: old Create bug for partial model export; bug 238574 Make new website available and E-mail questions on mailinglist
- DaveM: old bug 199596 Read-Only attribute doesn't always update IRemoteFile;
- Next DSDP/TM/Meetings/6-May-2009 (3 weeks after)
- Next DSDP/TM/Meetings/20-May-2009 Committer (5 weeks after)