Cosmos Architecture Meeting 24-April-08
Revision as of 10:04, 24 April 2008 by Dlwhiteman.us.ibm.com (New page: These are the minutes for the Architecture Meeting for 4/24/08. === Attendees === * Martin * Srinivas * Jimmy * David * Tania * Hubert * Rich * Bill * Pa...)
These are the minutes for the Architecture Meeting for 4/24/08.
- 5 min: i10 build status
- 20 min: Try to finalize both the current and future state COSMOS Architecture (Jimmy Mohsin)
- Please refer to the email Jimmy sent to the cosmos-dev list at Mon 4/14/2008 9:58 AM
- Ensure that Hubert's changes are reflected correctly in the current state
- Talk about the future state and at least a very rough timeline for the same. Please note that there (obviously) will be phases in the future state delivery.
- Discuss reworked diagram proposed by Hubert here: .
- 25 min: Talk about COSMOS UI architecture. Discuss chaining components to add logging, testing and security support. Presentation Slides (Sheldon Lee-Loy)
- 10 min: Talk about the plug-ins that will be archived in i11: http://wiki.eclipse.org/COSMOS_API_Cleanup (Ali Mehregani)