Corona Repository Integration
Revision as of 17:13, 21 September 2006 by Glenn.everitt.compuware.com
Repository Integration Steps
More details coming soon.
- Identify Repository. The term Repository is used generically to describe a set of related resources with interfaces to retrieve and update the resources it holds.
- Find its interfaces for retrieving and updating resources
- Correlate these interfaces to the interface defined by IRepositoryAdapter
- Implement the repository adapter
- Add and extension to the RepositoryAdapter extension point in org.eclipse.corona.repository called org.eclipse.corona.repository.adapter. Take a look at RepositoryAdapterFactory to see how the extensions are processed.
- Add a RepositoryDecripter definition into your ContextContainer Definition