Context Data Model 1.1 Open Issues
Related to higgins.owl
- The 'source' metadata property is currently a SubjectRelationship (that points to a Digital Subject that is usually in some other Context). But there are times when we know more; when we know the source Attribute held by the "source" Digital Subject. Maybe we need 'sourceSubject' and 'sourceSubjectAttribute'?
Require moving to OWL-Full
- Ability to declare user-defined Classes to be 'closed', that is instances of them should follow the class definition, but not include any other "extra" properties.
- Ability to use user-defined XML Schema types in Attribute values (at present we are restricted to the base XML Schema data types)
- Need to document that uniqueIdentifiers are immutable
- Max cardinality of lastVerifiedFromSource and lastVerifyAttempt should be 1 not N
Related to higgins.owl's relationship to the IdAS API