Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
Capella Studio provides a full-integrated development environment which aims at facilitating the development of extensions for Capella MBSE.
It provides developers with a platform containing both:
- Kitalpha and Eclipse modeling frameworks and tools
- Capella models and tools
Capella Studio pre-release version is available for download!
- Provides an EMF generation adapted to the Capella MBSE models
- Provides user-friendly tools to orchestrate a Capella EMF generation
- Provides user-friendly tools to generate EMF Java code of a Capella model extension
- Facilitates the creation of a new Capella extension project
- Facilitates the creation of Capella extension project based on an existing extension model
- Provides Capella viewpoints developers with a tailored Target Application for Capella MBSE
- Enable developers to use Capella MBE ecore models, Sirius diagrams, etc. when specifying and generating a viewpoint
- Provides a language and generation to specify and generate Capella MBE Properties View
- Provides the ability to produce an HTML output containing documentation of the Capella project
- Capella Studio Forum (old)
- Download Capella Studio
- Builds of Capella Studio
- History of versions
- Source code
For contributions, please refer to Capella development wiki page.
Follow the Kitalpha configuration procedure.
For the migration of Capella Studio,
- The migration procedure of Capella Studio follows the migration procedure of Kitalpha for each Kitalpha release.
- Then, apply a specific Capella Studio migration if needed.