Skip to main content
- Date: 18NOV08
- Time: 11AM EST
- Attendees: Chris Mildebrandt, Eric Rose, Yan Zhao, Charlie Halloran, Brad Beck, Michael King, Mark Mccraw, Jeff Hamm, Josh Hester, Merri Jensen, Ed Blackman, Jason Losh
- Welcome Michael King (SAS)!
- Congrats on a smooth 1.0 release!
- Update on JAXB for change analyzer
- The submission package was tentatively approved by Eclipse legal
- Copyrights need to be cleaned up in a few of the non-generated files ... for example, Marshaller.java
- I have asked Eclipse legal if we can just clean those up as part of the commit or if another submission package is needed
- BTG status
- 21 rules remain and an aggressive goal of completing them before the end of November
- Runtime status
- Jeff and Mark have been discussing design and integration with P2
- A separate runtime design meeting will be established via email to the dev list to encourage open community participation
- SDD/RTX alignment
- SDD needs an information model and RTX is an information model in development for COSMOS
- We should ensure SDD needs/requirements are satisfied by RTX and use it as our information model as opposed to CIM
- This will be discussed in a larger context on tomorrow's architecture call
- Jeff to send email to the dev list for the runtime design discussions
- Jason to send Brad, Chris and Yan information on the SDD profile
Copyright © Eclipse Foundation, Inc. All Rights Reserved.