- Status updates and agenda changes
- Review action items
- SNMP collector design status
- Framework design status
- TPTP Alignment
- Discuss implementation of June plan
- Don Ebright
- Hubert Leung
- Mark Weitzel
- Joel Hawkins
We agreed that it is harder than we had first believed. We may need to scale back our expectations to just something that will listen for traps and not provide query support initially. On the other hand, we may be able to support query for a few specific MIBS.
- Joel has wrapped the TPTP GLA for use in the COSMOS framework.
- Oracle has announced an Eclipse project based on Toplink, so Joel would like to use it for a JPA implementation.
- Mark to schedule a meeting with TPTP for Monday
- Joel to check in his GLA code and his unit tests
- Joel to find some well-defined portions that Hubert could work on and schedule a call with Hubert to discuss.