Revision as of 11:39, 31 January 2007 by Slavescu.ca.ibm.com (Talk | contribs)
- Craig Thomas
- Marius Slavescu
- Don Ebright
- Mark Weitzel
- Hubert Leung
- Sheldon Lee-Loy
- Status updates and agenda changes
- Review action items
- Review Marius' work in data collection
- Joel mentioned tomorrow's deadline for IP submissions for June. He has also posted a design document for the data collection framework here
- Marius is presently using the TPTP CVS repository for the core DMS work (common code with TPTP) once he gets access to our repository will move the specific COSMOS implementation there. The code can be found [here]
- Marius raised the question of whether we will use BIRT reporting for the longer term (after the demo).
- Mark suggested that we want to use a servlet implementation for the longer term.
- Marius described the query interface, which now implents filtering criteria.
- Mark pointed out that we will need some higher level APIs above the level this query interface provides. There was a lot of discussion around the appropriate layering of the query APIs without any firm conclusions.
- We agreed to discuss Joel's page regarding the data collection framework and how Marius' query API work fits into it.