< CDT | Obsolete | ScannerDiscovery61
Revision as of 13:03, 22 January 2020 by Jonah.kichwacoders.com (Jonah.kichwacoders.com moved page CDT/ScannerDiscovery61/DougThoughts to CDT/Obsolete/ScannerDiscovery61/DougThoughts)
Here's my current thinking, just a brainstorm of ideas.
- There are too many layers between IScannerInfo and the places where that info get's generated.
- We should be able to ask the build model for scanner discovery information.
- We should be able to find the compiler ITool for a given source file and ask it for it's IScannerInfo.
- Tool chain providers could then participate in that.
- Still need framework for build output parsing, maybe with the help of the ITools, but at least make the collected info available to them.
- Could add in other frameworks for things like dwarf.