Difference between revisions of "CDT/Obsolete/ScannerDiscovery61"
Revision as of 13:03, 22 January 2020
- Difficult to create new scanner discovery profiles. Related bug: 219940
- Too gnu centric. Related bug: 226419
- Unable to easily refresh the discovered data when the environment changes Related bugs: 206372,142619,190902,264841
- The UI for setting the scanner discovery profile is very confusing. Related bugs: 250166,255694,256374,262219
- Scanner Discovery data is not tied to configurations
- Unable to support multiple discover providers
- Difficult to integrate built-in discovery with Managed Build.
- No consistent API for integrators to contribute Path and Macros.
- No one knows the architecture of scanner discovery
- Build environment needs to integrate with scanner discovery.
- Discover scanner discovery - document the existing legacy architecture
- Implement new scanner discovery (aka Language Settings Providers) bug 290631
- Reach feature parity with old implementation
Design and Development
- What is it supposed to do anyway?
- Existing Legacy Architecture
- New Scanner Discovery design
- Public API for new Scanner Discovery
- The Stories and Alpha Version