Revision as of 10:46, 9 February 2012 by Andrew.ross.eclipse.org (New page: =Meeting= * February 7, 2012, 10am EST * Eclipse Conference facility ==Attendees== Andrew R., Igor F., Markus K., Kim M., Paul W. Regrets: David W., Wayne B. ==Not on agenda, still be...)
- February 7, 2012, 10am EST
- Eclipse Conference facility
Andrew R., Igor F., Markus K., Kim M., Paul W.
Regrets: David W., Wayne B.
Not on agenda, still being tracked as work left to do
a) Platform specific code swt & launchers b) Which execution environments will CBI build & test against c) maven.eclipse.org and isolate CBI build from uncontrolled sources (Bug 369002) d) API Analysis e) Junit tests
- Step through LTS-ready definition as captured here http://wiki.eclipse.org/LTS
- Details added to define suitably configured system as follows: git >= 1.7, java >= 1.6, maven 3.03. Agreement that an Eclipse SDK install is not needed for the CBI build.
- Brief discussion of deterministic given the same code and dependencies (aka. third party libraries). Agreement that so long as dependencies are pulled from a controlled source (as per item listed as number 9 currently), this should be so.
- Added test section. We could use a little input on it to make sure it is sufficient.
As per Bug 369798