Revision as of 12:33, 1 May 2012 by Mn.mn.com.ua (tesla@github)
The following is a list of build technologies and related acronyms:
- CBI - Common Build Infrastructure. A recommendation of best of breed build technology for building Eclipse projects.
- LTS - Long Term Support. A program aimed at creating a marketplace of organizations consuming and offering support for Eclipse Technologies.
- Tycho - a set of plugins for Maven that teach it new packaging targets for OSGi/Eclipse and how to understand build information in manifest.mf files
- Maven - A build engine and build dependency/output management system.
- Nexus - A build dependency/output management system evolved from Maven.
- Tesla - A build engine evolved from Maven.
- Hudson - A Continuous integration server for scheduling & running builds, distributing output, etc.
- Jenkins - A community based fork of Hudson.
- p2 - Provisioning technology for OSGi-based applications
- b3 - Technology for building and assembling Eclipse software software/update sites
- Buckminster - Technology for building and assembling Eclipse software software/update sites
- Orbit - Provides bundled versions (including historical versions) of third party libraries that are approved for use in Eclipse projects.