Babel / Development Status Meetings / 2009-11-23
< Babel | Development Status Meetings
Revision as of 12:42, 7 December 2009 by Kitlo.us.ibm.com (Talk | contribs) (→Attendees)
- Galileo SR1 language packs
- bug 289014 BIRT 2.5.0 Translation for 6 languages imported into server
- Promoted I20091121-0400 to RC3
- Ran p2 publisher process for RC3 build
- Integrated Japanese doc translations for Mylyn and WTP into language packs
- Preliminary testing is good
- More testing in more languages and different platforms to confirm
- Ready to announce
- Should we replace the Babel 0.7 Language Packs (for Galileo) info on Downloads page with the new Galileo SR1 Language Packs?
- bug 294406 Provide Babel translation features for RCP features
- On the Eclipse project download page, there are downloads for Eclipse SDK, Platform, Platform SDK, RCP, RCP SDK, etc.
- The reporter was looking for a language pack for "Platform" without the extra plugins in Eclipse SDK
- Is it possible to define map file for the Eclipse Platform sub-project?
- I defined a subset of the map files for the "eclipse.platform" project
- After "process_map_files" and "syncup", I was able to see the files and strings on the translate page
- I was also able to build the language packs for "eclipse.platform" project
- Will that solve the problem?
- Map file processing
- I found a problem with map file processing when fixing bug 257332
- Looks like we never used the CVS tag in map files to check out the properties files
- Files with newer keys were used, causing "NLS unused message: " messages
- Is it possible to process all the map files (including those for 3.3, 3.4, and 3.5) again?