Difference between revisions of "Axis2 Integration meeting - Nov 9, 2006"
m (Axis2 meeting - Nov 9, 2006 moved to Axis2 Integration meeting - Nov 9, 2006)
|(One intermediate revision by the same user not shown)|
Latest revision as of 00:32, 24 November 2006
Teleconference on Integrating Axis2 into WTP - Nov 9, 2006
- Chris Brealey <email@example.com>
- Kathy Chan <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Lahiru Sandakith <email@example.com>
- Sanjiva Weerawarana <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- David M Williams <email@example.com>
- other participants from WSO2 <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- <Chris> Welcome participants from WSO2.
- <David> Got PMC approval for working on integrating Axis2 into WTP.
- <Chris> Filed an Eclipse Contribution Questionnaire to prepare for what we expect to
be a "significant" contribution from Lahiru et al as explained in the "Committer Due Diligence Guidelines <http://www.eclipse.org/legal/committerguidelines.php>".
- <Chris> Filed another quesionnaire to get approval for contributing what, from
Eclipse's perspective, is Apache Axis 2 "third party" open source materials to the Eclipse WTP platform.
- <Lahiru> This is the list of minimum jars that we will be most likely to be
including if we do WSDL/Java/XML code generation and service archive related things.
activation-1.1.jar - COMMON DEVELOPMENT AND DISTRIBUTION LICENSE (CDDL) Version 1.0 annogen-0.1.0.jar - Apache License Version 2.0 axiom-api-SNAPSHOT.jar - Apache License Version 2.0 axiom-dom-SNAPSHOT.jar - Apache License Version 2.0 axiom-impl-SNAPSHOT.jar - Apache License Version 2.0 axis2-1.1-SNAPSHOT.jar - Apache License Version 2.0 commons-logging-1.1.jar - Apache License Version 2.0 neethi-SNAPSHOT.jar - Apache License Version 2.0 stax-api-1.0.1.jar - Apache License Version 2.0 woden-1.0.0M6.jar - Apache License Version 2.0 wsdl4j-1.6.1.jar - Apache License Version 2.0 wstx-asl-3.0.1.jar - Apache License Version 2.0 xbean-2.2.0.jar - Apache License Version 2.0 XmlSchema-SNAPSHOT.jar - Apache License Version 2.0
- <Chris> Need to get RFE open for requirements and design.
- <Chris> One such requirement is to support multiple versions of Axis2 runtime. The idea is to let the user plug in different Axis2 runtime rather than locking them into a particular release.
- <Lahiru> Axis2 v1.1 will be release next week.
- <Lahiru> Current Axis2 Eclipse plugin runs on Eclipse 3.1 and up.
- Agreed on the need for on-going teleconference. Tentatively set to every other week on Thursday 10 to 11 EST.