Architecture Council/Meetings/March 13 2014
|Meeting Title:||Architecture Council Monthly Meeting|
|Date & Time:|| Thursday March 13, 2014 at 1500 UTC / 0800 SFO / 1100 Ottawa / 1500 London / 1600 Berlin attention DST change|
HTML | iCal
|Dial-in:|| Let's use the Foundation's Asterisk setup for this call:
Participant conference extension: 701 then enter pin: 51968
All AC Members are invited.
- PMC Reps please confirm attendance or list your delegate below. Every PMC is required to name a primary and backup delegate, and to ensure that one delegate attends the meeting.
|DTP:||Brian Payton|| |
|Mylyn:||Steffen Pingel|| |
|| Tom Watson|
|Tools:||Doug Schaefer|| |
|WTP:||Chuck Bridgham|| |
- In attendance: Steffen Pingel, Eike Stepper, Michael Scharf, Chuck Bridgham, Brian Payton, Andrew Overholt, Jonas Helming, Krum Tsvetkov, Marcel Bruch, Tom Watson, Doug Schaefer
- Regrets: Martin O, Linda Chan, Gunnar Wagenknecht, Denis Roy, Maximilian Kögel, Benjamin Cabé, Neil Hauge
- No-Show: Chris Aniszczyk, John Arthorne, Nick Boldt, Cédric Brun, Ian Bull, Christian Campo, Dave Carver, Doug Clarke, Kenn Hussey, Mik Kersten, Achim Lörke, Markus Knauer, Ed Merks, Mike Milinkovich, Kim Moir, Adrian Mos, Gunnar Wagenknecht, Bernd Kolb
Agenda / Notes
- Feel free to edit, but not during the call!
Review of Last Meeting
- Please fill in here
- Council meeting at EclipseCon - Sunday March 16 at 1600-1700 (joint meeting with Planning Council)
- Wayne and Ian will set the agenda and run the meeting. See you there!
- No desire expressed for any additional meetings.
- Eclipse Infrastructure - git, Gerrit, Maven, Hudson, Bugzilla, ...
- Marcel: Logging at Eclipse
- New member candidates
- Three new members were discussed. Doug and Andrew will formally nominate one, Wayne will formally nominate the others.
- Updates from the Board or the EMO
- No new action items.
- Cleaned up old action items, see Architecture Council/Meetings/February 10 2011 for old stuff
- (old) Tim write up an initial wiki page with information for people to standardize on the tracing API
- (old) Martin revise the AC Wiki to make it easier to find the New Member Process. More links on homepage. More usage of categories.
- (old) Martin bug 315210 Make the AC mailing list open / moderated