Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "Architecture Council/Meetings/March 13 2014"

(Created page with "{| cellspacing="0" cellpadding="4" border="1" |- | Meeting Title: | '''Architecture Council Monthly Meeting''' |- | Date & Time: | Thursday March 13, 2014 at [http:/...")
 
 
(One intermediate revision by one other user not shown)
Line 5: Line 5:
 
|-
 
|-
 
| Date & Time:  
 
| Date & Time:  
| Thursday [[March 13, 2014]] at [http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2014&month=3&day=13&hour=16&min=00&sec=0 1600 UTC / 0800 SFO / 1100 Ottawa / 1600 London / 1700 Berlin] <font color="red">'''attention DST change'''</font><br>[[Image:Html.gif]][http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=g30r6idsq3rsufe2j3t6k0l0g4%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Canada/Toronto HTML] &#124; [[Image:Ical.gif]][http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/g30r6idsq3rsufe2j3t6k0l0g4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics iCal]
+
| Thursday [[March 13, 2014]] at [http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2014&month=3&day=13&hour=15&min=00&sec=0 1500 UTC / 0800 SFO / 1100 Ottawa / 1500 London / 1600 Berlin] <font color="red">'''attention DST change'''</font><br>[[Image:Html.gif]][http://www.google.com/calendar/embed?src=g30r6idsq3rsufe2j3t6k0l0g4%40group.calendar.google.com&ctz=Canada/Toronto HTML] &#124; [[Image:Ical.gif]][http://www.google.com/calendar/ical/g30r6idsq3rsufe2j3t6k0l0g4%40group.calendar.google.com/public/basic.ics iCal]
|-
+
| Dial-in:
+
| Let's use the Foundation's [[Asterisk]] setup for this call:
+
* '''North America''' (toll free) 1-866-569-4992
+
* '''Germany''' (local call anywhere in Germany) 49-692-2224-6059
+
* '''France''' (local call anywhere in France) 33-17-070-8535
+
* Switzerland, Spain, Sweden, others - see [[Asterisk/Numbers]]
+
 
+
Participant conference extension: '''701 then enter pin: 51968'''
+
 
+
* '''[[Asterisk#SIP|SIP clients]]''' can call '''701@asterisk.eclipse.org, then enter pin 51968.'''<br>
+
 
+
 
|}
 
|}
  
== Attendees  ==
 
  
All [[Architecture Council/Members and Mentors|AC Members]] are invited.
+
== Review of Last Meeting  ===
 
+
*'''PMC Reps''' please confirm attendance or list your delegate below. Every PMC is required to name a primary and backup delegate, and to ensure that one delegate attends the meeting.
+
 
+
{| cellspacing="0" cellpadding="1" border="1"
+
|-
+
| '''BIRT:'''
+
| <strike>Wenfeng Li</strike>
+
| <strike>Wenbin He</strike>
+
|-
+
| '''DTP:'''
+
| Brian Payton
+
| <strike>Linda Chan</strike>
+
|-
+
| '''Eclipse:'''
+
| <strike>Mike Wilson</strike>
+
| <strike>John Arthorne</strike>
+
|-
+
| '''Modeling:'''
+
| <strike>Ed Merks</strike>
+
| <strike>Cédric Brun</strike><br>Eike Stepper
+
|-
+
| '''Mylyn:'''
+
| Steffen Pingel
+
| <strike>Mik Kersten</strike>
+
|-
+
| '''RT:'''
+
| <strike>Christian Campo</strike>
+
| Tom Watson<br><strike>Doug Clarke</strike><br><strike>Ian Bull</strike>
+
|-
+
| '''SOA:'''
+
| <strike>Adrian Mos</strike>
+
| <strike>Marc Dutoo</strike>
+
|-
+
| '''Technology:'''
+
| <strike>Gunnar Wagenknecht</strike>
+
| Wayne Beaton
+
|-
+
| '''Tools:'''
+
| Doug Schaefer
+
| <br>
+
|-
+
| '''WTP:'''
+
| Chuck Bridgham
+
| <strike>Neil Hauge</strike>
+
|}
+
 
+
===All Attendees===
+
 
+
* '''In attendance:''' Steffen Pingel, Eike Stepper, Michael Scharf, Chuck Bridgham, Brian Payton, Andrew Overholt, Jonas Helming, Krum Tsvetkov, Marcel Bruch, Tom Watson, Doug Schaefer
+
* '''Regrets:''' Martin O, Linda Chan, Gunnar Wagenknecht, Denis Roy, Maximilian Kögel, Benjamin Cabé, Neil Hauge
+
* '''No-Show:''' Chris Aniszczyk, John Arthorne, Nick Boldt, Cédric Brun, Ian Bull, Christian Campo, Dave Carver, Doug Clarke, Kenn Hussey, Mik Kersten, Achim Lörke, Markus Knauer, Ed Merks, Mike Milinkovich, Kim Moir, Adrian Mos, Gunnar Wagenknecht, Bernd Kolb
+
 
+
== Agenda / Notes  ==
+
 
+
* '''Feel free to edit, but <font color="red">not during the call!</font>'''
+
 
+
=== Review of Last Meeting  ===
+
  
 
* [[Architecture Council/Meetings/February 13 2014]]  
 
* [[Architecture Council/Meetings/February 13 2014]]  
* Still open items moved to [[#Action_Items]]
 
  
=== New Topics ===
+
== Notes ==
  
* Please fill in here
+
* '''In attendance:''' Marcel Bruch, Ian Bull, Martin O, Doug Schaefer, Krum Tsvetkov
  
* Council meeting at EclipseCon - Sunday March 16 at 1600-1700 (joint meeting with Planning Council)
+
* Just a short meeting, since bulk of the AC will meet F2F on Sunday at EclipseCon anyways.
 
** Wayne and Ian will set the agenda and run the meeting. See you there!
 
** Wayne and Ian will set the agenda and run the meeting. See you there!
 
** No desire expressed for any additional meetings.
 
** No desire expressed for any additional meetings.
  
=== General Topics ===
 
 
* '''Eclipse Infrastructure''' - git, Gerrit, Maven, Hudson, Bugzilla, ...
 
 
* Marcel: '''Logging at Eclipse'''
 
* Marcel: '''Logging at Eclipse'''
* New member candidates
+
** Proceeding well.
** Three new members were discussed. Doug and Andrew will formally nominate one, Wayne will formally nominate the others.
+
 
+
* '''Updates from the Board or the EMO'''
+
 
+
== Action Items  ==
+
 
+
*No new action items.
+
*Cleaned up old action items, see [[Architecture Council/Meetings/February 10 2011]] for old stuff
+
*(''old'') '''Tim''' write up an initial wiki page with information for people to standardize on the tracing API
+
*(''old'') '''Martin''' revise the AC Wiki to make it easier to find the New Member Process. More links on homepage. More usage of categories.
+
*(''old'') '''Martin''' {{bug|315210}} Make the AC mailing list open / moderated
+
  
 
== Next Meeting  ==
 
== Next Meeting  ==
  
 +
* [[Architecture Council/Meetings/March 16 2014 ECon F2F]]
 
* [[Architecture Council/Meetings/April 10 2014]]
 
* [[Architecture Council/Meetings/April 10 2014]]
  
 
[[Category:Architecture_Council_Meeting_Minutes]]
 
[[Category:Architecture_Council_Meeting_Minutes]]

Latest revision as of 10:15, 13 March 2014

Meeting Title: Architecture Council Monthly Meeting
Date & Time: Thursday March 13, 2014 at 1500 UTC / 0800 SFO / 1100 Ottawa / 1500 London / 1600 Berlin attention DST change
Html.gifHTML | Ical.gifiCal


Review of Last Meeting =

Notes

  • In attendance: Marcel Bruch, Ian Bull, Martin O, Doug Schaefer, Krum Tsvetkov
  • Just a short meeting, since bulk of the AC will meet F2F on Sunday at EclipseCon anyways.
    • Wayne and Ian will set the agenda and run the meeting. See you there!
    • No desire expressed for any additional meetings.
  • Marcel: Logging at Eclipse
    • Proceeding well.

Next Meeting

Back to the top