Architecture Council/Meetings/July 13 2017
|Meeting Title:||Architecture Council Monthly Meeting|
|Date & Time:|| Thursday July 13, 2017 at 1100 Ottawa |
HTML | iCal
|Dial-in:|| See Eclipse Asterisk :
Participant conference extension: 701 then enter pin: 51968
- In attendance: Mikael Barbero, Jay Jay Billings, Marcel Bruch, Jonas Helming, Mickael Istria, Maximilian Kögel, Martin Lippert, Dani Megert, Ed Merks, Tracy Miranda, Martin O, Torkild Resheim, Denis Roy, Doug Schaefer, Michael Scharf, Krum Tsvetkov
- Regrets: Jim Hughes, Matthias Sohn, Eike Stepper
- No-Show: Carl Anderson, Max Andersen, Chris Aniszczyk, John Arthorne, Wayne Beaton, Nick Boldt, Cédric Brun, Ian Bull, Benjamin Cabé, Christian Campo, Linda Chan, Naci Dai, Sebastien Gerard, Neil Hauge, Kenn Hussey, Tyler Jewell, Markus Knauer, Konstantin Kommissarchik, Alex Kurtakov, Benoit Langlois, Mike Milinkovich, Adrian Mos, Alexander Nyßen, Steffen Pingel, Pascal Rapicault, Tom Schindl, Julien Vermillard, Lars Vogel, Gunnar Wagenknecht, Tom Watson, Mike Wilson
#PMC_Rep_Attendees see also below.
Agenda / Notes
- Feel free to edit, but not during the call!
- Last meeting: Architecture Council/Meetings/June 8 2017 -- open actions see #Action_Items
Mickael: Hudson to Jenkins migration
- Mikael: Migration scripts not done yet, so it's mostly manual right now
- Currently done on-demand, scripts are being written as they move along
- New projects are provisioned with Jenkins by default
- Technical discussion is ongoing on the mailing list
- Is there overlap with any kind of cleanup being done by the Foundation anyways?
- Mikael: Needs discussion with Wayne; Non-working solutions should be notified by Foundation
- RESOLUTION to continue mailing list discussion and reach out to Wayne offline
Denis: Upgrading Bugzilla this Quarter
- Last upgrade was 2015;
- No sandbox for testing yet -- have to upgrade the entire VM first, will provide a sandbox when available
- Major upgrade (from 4.7 to 5.x -- lastest version) planned
- Will support updating existing comments; REST API; see Release Notes for other stuff
PMC Rep Attendees
All AC Members are invited.
- PMC Reps please confirm attendance or list your delegate below. Every PMC is required to name a primary and backup delegate, and to ensure that one delegate attends the meeting.
|Eclipse:||Dani Megert|| |
|Modeling:||Ed Merks|| |
|Tools:||Doug Schaefer|| |