Table Of Contents
- What is Apogy?
- Where can I get Apogy?
- How do I get started with Apogy?
- How can I changed the appearance (or make invisible) the flags that appear in the 3D Viewer when Operation Call are invoked ?
- These flags are represented by Result Node in Apogy. Their appearance can be modified through the preferences:
- In the top menu bar, select Window→Preferences. This will open the Preferences pop-up.
- In the pop-up, select the Apogy→3D Viewer→Results. Change the visibility and appearance.
- Press Apply or OK.
- How can I create a custom Perspective Apogy ? You need to open a new Empty perspective :
- In the top menu bar, select Open New Perspective. This will open the Add Perspective pop-up.
- In the pop-up, select Empty, then press OK
- You can now add views to the perspective;
- How can I change the name and icon of a custom Perspective Apogy ?
- In the top menu bar, select the perspective you want to modify;
- Right-click on the icon, this will show a pull-down menu;
- Select Modify shortcut, this will bring-up a Wizard.
- Use the wizard to change the label text and icon file URL.
- Press OK
- How can shared a Perspective I created live with Apogy ?
Modeling Systems in Apogy
- What is a System?
- Where do I start to model my system in Apogy ?