Skip to main content
Jump to: navigation, search

Difference between revisions of "Aperi Development Status Meeting 01/15/07"

 
Line 2: Line 2:
 
[http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi/meetings Aperi Meetings]
 
[http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi/meetings Aperi Meetings]
 
[http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi_Development_Meetings Aperi Development Meetings]
 
[http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi_Development_Meetings Aperi Development Meetings]
== Dial in numbers: ==
+
== Attendees: ==
Toll Free: <FONT COLOR="#800517"> '''866-617-3597''' </FONT> 
+
'''IBM''' (Bill Warren, Brenda Haynes, Craig Laverone, Chris King, Christoph Reichert, Dave Wolfe, Hans Lin, Khan Tasinga, Marcus Siegmund, Ophelia Yip, Rodica Ciurea, Simona Constantin, Ted Slupesky, Todd Singleton, Tom Guinane, Yolanda Martinez)
International: <FONT COLOR="#800517"> '''210-795-0625''' </FONT>
+
==Minutes: ==
Passcode: <FONT COLOR="#800517"> '''6121165''' </FONT>
+
 
+
== Agenda: ==
+
 
* Project Leader Notes (Ted)
 
* Project Leader Notes (Ted)
 
** Release 0.2:  
 
** Release 0.2:  
 +
*** R2 posted on the web! Congratulations and thank you to the team for getting this release out!
 
** Release 0.3:
 
** Release 0.3:
 +
*** Todd will post the WEF design document to aperi-dev later this week.
 +
*** Khan to post a series of how to questions for documentation of his component on aperi-dev
 +
*** API documentation should be posted this week to the wiki under the Architecture section.
 
** Release 0.4:
 
** Release 0.4:
 +
*** Craig will post a note to aperi-dev regarding a description of R4
 +
** John Tyrrell is still working on providing use cases
 
* Release Engineer Notes (Todd)
 
* Release Engineer Notes (Todd)
 +
** Build did not run last night – Todd to check
 
* Aperi Downloads
 
* Aperi Downloads
 
** [http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/downloads/AperiDownloadsChart.pdf Latest stats]
 
** [http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/downloads/AperiDownloadsChart.pdf Latest stats]
 
* Project Schedule:
 
* Project Schedule:
 
** Latest [http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi_Project_Schedule Schedule] Updates made in the file.   
 
** Latest [http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi_Project_Schedule Schedule] Updates made in the file.   
** IDVT  
+
* IDVT  
*** [http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi/Test/Status Test Status]
+
** [http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/Aperi/Test/Status Test Status]
*** Defect status
+
** IDVT completed last week.  The remaining high severity defects have been fixed and verified. 
**** Critical defects
+
** Hans downloaded the Aperi R0.2 code from the Eclipse site and followed the installation instructions to download the 3rd party libraries,  ran a quick smoke test, and verified that it functions properly. 
**** Blocked test cases
+
** The IDVT Exit Report has been completed and is out on wiki.
** ID
+
** Team to start using the ‘Version’ field of Bugzilla to track what level of the code a bug was found.
*** [http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/documentation/releasenotes.php Release Notes]  
+
** Tom to look at what other Eclipse projects are using to test their code and report back to the team.
**** Review complete.  Ready for posting as soon as IDVT is completed.
+
* ID
*** R2 Development ID work 
+
** Release 0.2 [http://www.eclipse.org/aperi/documentation/releasenotes.php Release Notes]  
 
* Action Items
 
* Action Items
 
{| border="1" style="background-color:#EDDDEE;"
 
{| border="1" style="background-color:#EDDDEE;"
Line 45: Line 49:
 
** Next Meeting will be January 22
 
** Next Meeting will be January 22
 
* Open Forum
 
* Open Forum
 +
** Note from Bjorn -  Technology projects workshop
 +
*** Aperi should participate
 +
*** Craig volunteered to go.
 +
** Tomorrow’s meeting:
 +
*** Ted will be on a plane.  Tom to run
 +
*** Topics:
 +
**** API Documentation
 +
**** Porting tracks from 3.x
 +
**** GUI Help (Eclipse vs Java help)
 +
**** Meeting attendance
 +
***** We get more non-IBM attendees on Monday’s call than Tuesday’s call.  Would like to know if the day and time is inconvenient, or it is a content issue.  Put out for discussion.

Latest revision as of 14:13, 15 January 2007

Aperi Wiki Home Aperi Meetings Aperi Development Meetings

Attendees:

IBM (Bill Warren, Brenda Haynes, Craig Laverone, Chris King, Christoph Reichert, Dave Wolfe, Hans Lin, Khan Tasinga, Marcus Siegmund, Ophelia Yip, Rodica Ciurea, Simona Constantin, Ted Slupesky, Todd Singleton, Tom Guinane, Yolanda Martinez)

Minutes:

  • Project Leader Notes (Ted)
    • Release 0.2:
      • R2 posted on the web! Congratulations and thank you to the team for getting this release out!
    • Release 0.3:
      • Todd will post the WEF design document to aperi-dev later this week.
      • Khan to post a series of how to questions for documentation of his component on aperi-dev
      • API documentation should be posted this week to the wiki under the Architecture section.
    • Release 0.4:
      • Craig will post a note to aperi-dev regarding a description of R4
    • John Tyrrell is still working on providing use cases
  • Release Engineer Notes (Todd)
    • Build did not run last night – Todd to check
  • Aperi Downloads
  • Project Schedule:
    • Latest Schedule Updates made in the file.
  • IDVT
    • Test Status
    • IDVT completed last week. The remaining high severity defects have been fixed and verified.
    • Hans downloaded the Aperi R0.2 code from the Eclipse site and followed the installation instructions to download the 3rd party libraries, ran a quick smoke test, and verified that it functions properly.
    • The IDVT Exit Report has been completed and is out on wiki.
    • Team to start using the ‘Version’ field of Bugzilla to track what level of the code a bug was found.
    • Tom to look at what other Eclipse projects are using to test their code and report back to the team.
  • ID
  • Action Items
]-
Item Owner Target Status
Third Party Dependency Questionnaire Tom 11/30/06 Questionnaires submitted 9/6. - Utilizing the IP Log to track the individual IPZilla entries for each Third Party Contribution Questionnaire.
  • Other:
    • Eclipse Con., Santa Clara, March 5-8 2007, Remaining KEY DATES:
      • January 15th - Short Talks and Demos proposals must be in.</li>
      • January 30th - Short Talks and Demos chosen.</li>
      • February 14th - Early registration deadline
      • March 1st - Late registration deadline
    • Next Meeting will be January 22
  • Open Forum
    • Note from Bjorn - Technology projects workshop
      • Aperi should participate
      • Craig volunteered to go.
    • Tomorrow’s meeting:
      • Ted will be on a plane. Tom to run
      • Topics:
        • API Documentation
        • Porting tracks from 3.x
        • GUI Help (Eclipse vs Java help)
        • Meeting attendance
          • We get more non-IBM attendees on Monday’s call than Tuesday’s call. Would like to know if the day and time is inconvenient, or it is a content issue. Put out for discussion.

Back to the top