Android Selector 1.1
This is a standalone Android application that can be launched automatically from a relying party website.
End User Perspective
The Android I-Card Selector allows users to use their I-Cards at relying parties.
This component only works at relying parties that explicitly support it.
The Android I-Card Selector uses the following settings:
- CardSync Service endpoint
- username and password of existing account
The projects are:
These projects can be checked out from the Eclipse repository at the following SVN URIs:
In order to build the Android I-Card Selector, you need the following:
- The latest version of Android SDK.
- The latest version of Android source code.
- The Apache Ant or Eclipse with ADT (Android Development Tools).
- GNU Make 3.81 (or later) or Eclipse with CDT.
To build all in Eclipse you need the following steps:
- Check out all these projects from SVN (you can do it with Subversive plug-in).
- Add ksoap2-android library into the classpath of service project.
- Build Selector and Service.
- Set up ANDROID_BUILD_TOP and ANDROID_SDK variables in the properties of NPAPI (Properties -> C/C++ Build -> Environment).
- Build NPAPI (with run Android emulator or device).
Components, Packages & Services
- I-Card NPAPI plugin - This is a native NPAPI Android browser plugin. It processes objects with MIME type "application/x-informationcard".
- I-Card Selector - This is an Android application.
- I-Card Service Proxy (formerly Local I-Card Service) - This is the Android service that communicates with the remote I-Card Service 1.1. It caches cards, synchronizes them and implements simple ISS (I-Card Selector Service) logic.