Android Selector 1.1
The Android Selector 1.1 allows users to login to websites by auto-filling un/pw fields from their Android mobile device.
Although we call this solution a selector it does NOT currently support the IMI protocol, only un/pw form filling. The Username/password data is persisted on (non-IMI-compliant) cards on a hosted I-Card Service.
This page describes the Android solution being developed for Higgins 1.1
End User Perspective
<to be written>
The projects are:
These projects can be checked out from the Eclipse repository at the following SVN URIs:
In order to build the Android I-Card Selector, you need the following:
- The last version of Android SDK.
- The last version of Android source code.
- The Apache Ant or Eclipse with ADT (Android Development Tools).
- GNU Make 3.81 (or later) or Eclipse with CDT.
Components, Packages & Services
- I-Card NPAPI plugin - This is a native NPAPI Android browser plugin. It processes objects with MIME type "application/x-informationcard".
- I-Card Selector - This is an Android application.
- I-Card Service Proxy (formerly Local I-Card Service) - This is the Android service that communicates with the remote I-Card Service 1.1. It caches cards, synchronizes them and implements simple ISS (I-Card Selector Service) logic.