Revision as of 11:34, 12 May 2010 by Dennis.wagelaar.vub.ac.be (Talk | contribs) (Added Wagelaar2009)
This page lists papers related to ATL. Some articles describe the language itself while other describe various applications.
- [Wagelaar2009] Dennis Wagelaar, Ragnhild Van Der Straeten and Dirk Deridder. Module superimposition: a composition technique for rule-based model transformation languages. Software and Systems Modeling, Online First, 15 October, 2009. © Springer-Verlag.
- [Yie2009a] Andrés Yie, Rubby Casallas, Dirk Deridder and Dennis Wagelaar. An Approach for Evolving Transformation Chains. In Proceedings of the 12th International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (MoDELS 2009), Denver, CO, USA, October 4-9, 2009. LNCS 5795, pp. 551-555. © Springer-Verlag.
- [Yie2009] Andrés Yie and Dennis Wagelaar. Advanced Traceability for ATL. In Proceedings of the 1st International Workshop on Model Transformation with ATL (MtATL 2009), Nantes, France, July 8-9, 2009. pp. 78-87.
- [Chenouard2008] Raphaël Chenouard, Laurent Granvilliers, and Ricardo Soto. Model-Driven Constraint Programming. In PPDP'2008, 10th International ACM SIGPLAN Conference on Principles and Practice of Declarative Programming, Valence, Spain. July 15-17, 2008.
- [Wagelaar2008] Dennis Wagelaar. Composition Techniques for Rule-based Model Transformation Languages. In Proceedings of the First International Conference on Theory and Practice of Model Transformations (ICMT 2008), Zürich, Switzerland, July 1-2, 2008. LNCS 5063, pp.152-167. © Springer-Verlag.
- [Wagelaar2007] Dennis Wagelaar and Ragnhild Van Der Straeten. Platform Ontologies for the Model-Driven Architecture. European Journal of Information Systems 4(16), pp. 362-373. © Palgrave-Macmillan.
- [Lukichev2007a] Sergey Lukichev, Adrian Giurca, Gerd Wagner, Dragan Gasevic and Marko Ribaric , "Using UML-based Rules for Web Services Modeling", In Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Services Engineering, Istanbul, Turkey, 2007. pp. 290–298.
- [Stankovic07a] Bosco Stankovic, Nenad Krdzavac, Vladan Devedzic : An Universal GUI for Theorem Provers. ARW'07
- [Graaf07a] Bas Graaf, Sven Weber, and Arie van Deursen: Model-Driven Migration of Supervisory Machine Control Architectures. In: Journal of Systems and Software. © Elsevier 2007. Accepted for publication.
- [Graaf07b] Bas Graaf and Arie van Deursen: Model-Driven Consistency Checking of Behavioural Specifications. In: Proceedings of MOMPES 2007, Fourth International Workshop on Model-based Methodologies for Pervasive and Embedded Software, Braga, Portugal, March 2007, pages 115--126. © IEEE Computer Society 2007.
- [Graaf2007c] Bas Graaf and Arie van Deursen: Visualisation of Domain-Specific Modelling Languages Using UML. In: Proceedings of ECBS 2007, 14th Annual IEEE International Conference and Workshop on the Engineering of Computer Based Systems, Tucson, AZ, USA, March 2007, pages 586--595. © IEEE Computer Society 2007.
- [Milanovic2007a] Milanović, M., Gašević, D., Giurca, A., Wagner, G., Devedžić, V., Model Transformations to Share Rules between SWRL and R2ML, 3rd International Workshop on Semantic Web Enabled Software Engineering (SWESE 2007), Innsbruck, Austria, 2007. (Best paper award).
- [Milanovic2007b] Milanović, M., Gašević, D., Giurca, A., Wagner, G., Lukichevm S., Devedžić, V., Bridging Concrete and Abstract Syntax of Web Rule Languages, , The First International Conference on Web Reasoning and Rule Systems (RR2007),Innsbruck, Austria, 2007. (Lecture Notes in Computer Science, Vol. 4524, Springer), pp. 309-318.
- [Strommer2007a] M.Strommer, M.Murzek, M.Wimmer: Applying Model Transformation By-Example on Business Process Modeling Languages Accepted at the 3rd International Workshop on Foundations and Practices of UML at the 26the International Conference on Conceptual Modelling, ER 2007, Auckland, New Zealand, November 2007.
- [Friske2007a] Mario Friske, Holger Schlingloff: Generierung von UML-Modellen aus formalisierten Anwendungsfallbeschreibungen; In: M. Conrad, H. Giese, B. Rumpe, B. Schätz (Eds.): MBEES - Model Based Engineering of Embedded Systems III, Dagstuhl-Workshop, TU Braunschweig Report TUBS-SSE 2007-01, January 2007
- [Murzek2007a] Marion Murzek & Gerhard Kramler Business Model Transformation Issues : The top 7 adversaries encountered at defining model transformations. Abstract: Not least due to the widespread use of meta modeling concepts, model transformation techniques have reached a certain level of maturity (Czarnecki and Helsen, 2006). Nevertheless, defining transformations in some application areas in our case business process modeling is still a challenge because current transformation languages provide general solutions but do not support issues specific to a distinct area. We aim at providing generic solutions for model transformation problems distinct to the area of horizontal business process model transformations. As a first step in this endeavor, this work reports on the most pressing problems encountered at defining business process model transformations.
- [Benguria2007a] Gorka Benguria, Xabier Larrucea, Data Model Transformation for Supporting Interoperability, Sixth International IEEE Conference on Commercial-off-the-Shelf (COTS)-Based Software Systems (ICCBSS'07)pp. 172-181 Abstract One of the main barriers for interoperability today, is the proliferation of different standards and proprietary formats for the exchange of information among the organizations willing to interoperate. But how can the different standards
- [Voelter2006a] Markus Voelter, Using ATL with oAW and EMF, oAW document.
- [Willink2006a] Ed Willink, Model Instantiation and Type Checking in UMLX, Gramot'2006, Electronic Communications of the EASST, Proceedings of the Second International Workshop on Graph and Model Transformation (GraMoT 2006). Abstract: <i>OMG's MDA initiative encourages the use of meta-model based transformations and re-usable specifications. We discuss how Graphical Transformation Notations such as UMLX reduce opportunities for errors in this programming domain.
- [Bohlen2006a] Matthias Bohlen QVT UND MULTI-METAMODELLTRANSFORMATIONEN IN MDA, www.mbohlen.de/downloads/os2006
- [SAC06a] Jouault, F, and Kurtev, I : On the Architectural Alignment of ATL and QVT. In: Proceedings of ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC 06), model transformation track, Dijon, Bourgogne, France.
- [SAC06b] Kurtev, I, van den Berg, K, and Jouault, F : Rule-based Modularization in Model Transformation Languages illustrated with ATL. In: Proceedings of ACM Symposium on Applied Computing (SAC 06), model transformation track, Dijon, Bourgogne, France.
- [Friske06a] Mario Friske, Konrad Hilse: Evaluation von Transformationsmaschinen in der modellbasierten Qualitätssicherung; In: C. Hochberger und R. Liskowsky (Eds.): Beiträge der 36. Jahrestagung der Gesellschaft für Informatik (Band2), Lecture Notes in Informatics (LNI), Band P-94, Seiten 205-209, Oktober 2006
- [Ortiz2006a] Guadalupe Ortiz, Juan Hernández, Fernando Sánchez, "Model Driven Extra-Functional Properties for Web Services," scw, pp. 113-120, IEEE Services Computing Workshops (SCW'06), 2006 Abstract: Web Services provide our systems with a platform independent and loosely coupled distributed computing environment. However, on adding extra-functional properties to web services, the loosely coupled environment is not always maintained due to dependences established between the main functionality service modules and the ones from added properties, thus decreasing the application’s modularity and flexibility. In order to decouple extra-functional properties from services at modeling and implementation stage, we propose to use a model driven approach, in which the Platform Independent Model (PIM) has been designed by using UML. Then, ATL transformation rules have been applied to transform the PIM into the Platform Specific Model (PSM), which has been split into three specific models, an object, an aspect and a policy based models. Finally Java, AspectJ and Ws-Policy code is generated from the specific models.
- [koch2006a] Nora Koch Transformation Techniques in the Model-Driven Development Process of UWE
- [Angyal2006a] László Angyal, László Lengyel, Hassan Charaf An Overview of the State-of-The-Art Reverse Engineering Techniques Magyar Kutatók 7. Nemzetközi Szimpóziuma 7th International Symposium of Hungarian Researchers on Computational Intelligence
- [Milanovic2006a] Milanović, M., Gašević, D., Giurca, A., Wagner, G., Devedžić, V., On Interchanging between OWL/SWRL and UML/OCL, In Proceedings of 6th Workshop on OCL for (Meta-)Models in Multiple Application Domains (OCLApps) at the 9th ACM/IEEE International Conference on Model Driven Engineering Languages and Systems (MoDELS), Genoa, Italy, 2006., pp. 81-95.
- [Bull2006a] Bull, R. I. 2006. Integrating dynamic views using model driven development. In Proceedings of the 2006 Conference of the Center For Advanced Studies on Collaborative Research (Toronto, Ontario, Canada, October 16 - 19, 2006). CASCON '06. ACM Press, New York, NY, 17. Abstract: Model Driven Development is helping software developers rapidly engineer today's most sophisticated business applications. Tool support, such as the Eclipse Modeling Framework (EMF) and the newly announced Eclipse Modeling Project, provide a variety of support to software engineers. While these tools provide assistance during many stages of the software lifecycle, few tools exist to help the engineers design, generate and reason about complex, data centric user interfaces.This paper describes our Model Driven Visualization framework. This framework allows the Model Driven Development community to leverage several well established information visualization techniques. Using model driven development, we have provided a mechanism to rapidly prototype new visualizations from an application's data model. To demonstrate this approach, we have used this framework to generate a number of new, dynamically coordinated views for an EMF model that summarizes almost a century of National Hockey League statistics.
- [GraMoT05] Bézivin, J, and Jouault, F : Using ATL for Checking Models. In: Proceedings of the International Workshop on Graph and Model Transformation (GraMoT), Tallinn, Estonia.
- [GTTSE05] Didonet Del Fabro, M, and Jouault, F : Model Transformation and Weaving in the AMMA Platform. In: Pre-proceedings of the Generative and Transformational Techniques in Software Engineering (GTTSE'05), Workshop. Centro de Ciências e Tecnologias de Computação, Departemento de Informatica, Universidade do Minho, Braga, Portugal, pages 71--77.
- [MTIP05] Jouault, F, and Kurtev, I : Transforming Models with ATL. In: Proceedings of the Model Transformations in Practice Workshop at MoDELS 2005, Montego Bay, Jamaica.
- [ECMDA_05] Jouault, F : Loosely Coupled Traceability for ATL. In: Proceedings of the European Conference on Model Driven Architecture (ECMDA) workshop on traceability, Nuremberg, Germany.
- [Dascalu2005a] Dascalu, S.; Ning Hao; Debnath, N. Design patterns automation with template library, Signal Processing and Information Technology, 2005. Proceedings of the Fifth IEEE International Symposium on Digital Object Identifier, Volume , Issue , 18-21 Dec. 2005 Page(s): 699 - 705 10.1109/ISSPIT.2005.1577183 Summary: Design patterns offer reusable solutions to particular software design problems. Design patterns automation is an approach that applies design patterns at the implementation stage of the software development life cycle. Inspired by two commonly used template libraries, Active Template Library and Standard Template Library, and one of the most popular generic programming technologies, C++ templates, this paper introduces a new method for achieving design patterns automation. This method differs from the currently available UML-based and wizard-based design patterns automation techniques and provides support for increased flexibility, expandability and compatibility in developing software using design patterns. Seven of the patterns proposed by Gamma et al. have been implemented using C++ templates, namely singleton, factory method, visitor, memento, strategy, iterator, and decorator. To illustrate the method proposed, details of singleton and decorator implementations are provided and a larger "check" example developed using the decorator template is presented. The paper also includes a comparison with similar approaches and presents several directions of future work.
- [AllilaireIdrissi0001] Allilaire, F, and Idrissi, T : ADT: Eclipse development tools for ATL. In: Proceedings of the Second European Workshop on Model Driven Architecture (MDA) with an emphasis on Methodologies and Transformations (EWMDA-2). Computing Laboratory, University of Kent, Canterbury, UK.
- [RR-LINA2004-08] Bézivin, J, Jouault, F, and Valduriez, P : An Eclipse-based IDE for the ATL model transformation language. Research Report LINA, (04.08).
- [Bezivin0004] Bézivin, J, Dupé, G, Jouault, F, Pitette, G, and Rougui, JE : First experiments with the ATL model transformation language: Transforming XSLT into XQuery. In: OOPSLA 2003 Workshop, Anaheim, California. 2003.