Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
Revision as of 10:22, 15 November 2006 by Jlanuti.us.ibm.com
WTP Development Status Meeting 2006-11-16
- Announcements and Reminders
- 1.5.3 Release
- Due: 2007-02-16
- 1.5.3 Guidelines for fixes
- We will start smoke tests for the 1.5.3 builds next weeek.
- WTP 2.0
- M3 Due 11/17
- Please smoke test latest I-build to be declared by noon on Friday.
- We are building on Eclipse 3.3 M3, move up to EMF 2.3 this week?
- need to improve Web_Tools_Platform_2.0_Plan document
- List (at least) highest priority items, per component team, by 11/17
- Begin to analyze Adopter Usage Reports to pick most important API requirements
- Other business?
- Update New and Noteworthy section for 1.5.2, including known problems? Update FAQ?
- Eclipse 5th Birthday Party celebrations! Happy Birthday Eclipse!!
- Reminder: EclipseCon2007 still open for submitting long talks, short talks, etc.
Teams Status and Focus for Coming Week
- Common Component Team
- Server Component Team
- Datatools (RDB, 1.5.x only)
- XML-JSP Component Team
- Web Services Component Team
- Dali/JPA Project Component Team
- JEE Component Team
- Need to figure out how to build-a-feature-patch
- Improved JUnit Console Log results
- JPA ready?
- Execution Environments
- Add versions 1.5.1,1.5.2,1.5.3 to the WTP bugzilla version options list when opening new bugs
- Compiling non API usage numbers from adopters to establish priorities for declaring new API
- WTP Meeting Archives