Scout User Group Meeting 2016
This event takes place at the Forum am Schlosspark in Ludwigsburg, the EclipseCon Europe venue. The conference room will be announced as it becomes available.
Date and Time
- Sunday, October 23rd: Informal dinner starting at 19:00.
- Monday October 24th: Scout user group meetig as part of the Eclipsecon Unconference.
- Tuesday October 25th: Eclipsecon Europe, also highly recommended
Sunday, October 23rd
- 19:00 Welcome Dinner, Restaurant Rossknecht
Monday, October 24th
The session content listed below is subject to change depending on participant proposals submitted until October 1st.
- 08:30 Welcome Coffee
- 09:00 - 10:30 Session 1
- 10:30 Break
- 11:00 - 12:30 Session 2
- Participant Presentation I: Eclipse Scout @ UBS Card Center, Anna-Nina Wille-Simonetto, UBS Card Center
- Participant Presentation II: Migrating an existing Project to Scout Neon, Urs Beeli, SBB
- Participant Presentation III: Integration of 3rd Party Apps, Jérémie Bresson, BSI Business Systems Integration slides [745 KB]
- Participant Presentation IV: Eclispe Scout @ Enrion, David Klein, Enrion
- 12:30 Lunch and Poster Sessions
- 14:00 - 15:30 Session 3
- 15:30 Break
- 16:00 - 17:00 Session 4
- Scout Road Map and Open Discussion, Andreas Hoegger slides [311KB]
- 17:30 Beer and snacks
Participant presentations are an important and interesting part or the Scout user group meeting. If you are willing to present your project(s) and experiences from working with Scout let us know via forum or send us an email to scout (at) bsi-software(dot)com.
Presentation slots should be timed for 15' or 30'. This should include time for some questions and speaker changes. Last year, most presentations were held in German and some in English. Please indicate which languages would be ok for you.
- Duration, Topic, Name (Affiliation), language (English or German)
Prior to the unconference we are organizing an informal dinner on November 1st. TODO: Doodle
Important: Official registration is required to attend the unconference (including this event). The fee is €50 plus VAT and also covers coffee breaks and lunch. If you are registering for the full conference, choose the Unconference as an additional item when you register. If you are attending the Unconference by itself, choose "Unconference only" when registering. To register, go to conference registration page.
Should you represent a customer from BSI Business Systems Integration, please ask for your voucher code: scout (at) bsi-software (dot) com.
Hotels tend to fill up very quickly in Ludwigsburg. If you plan to attend it is highly recommended that you book your room early.
- Eclipsecon hotel list
You might also want to consider Hotels located close to Stuttgart main station. The train ride from Ludwigsburg to Stuttgart only takes 15 minutes.