Notice: this Wiki will be going read only early in 2024 and edits will no longer be possible. Please see: https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipsefdn/helpdesk/-/wikis/Wiki-shutdown-plan for the plan.
Scout/SDK/JAXWS-SDK/Webservice provider Property View
|Download • Git
|Forums • Blog • Twitter • G+
The property view helps you to manage and maintain the webservice consumer:
- Quick links to access related resources
- Edit build properties to control the stub generation process. Most of the properties are definied by WsImport, the JAX-WS build tool. Besides, some Scout properties such as
jarcan be used to change the name of the JAR-file
- maintenance of binding files to control stub bindings. Changes to the binding files require a rebuild of the stub.
- rebuild of webservice stub
- most important properties at a glance
- easy configuration of authentication, credential validation and session context
- repair tools to help you maintain the webservice provider