< Riena(Redirected from Riena/GettingStarted)
Setting up the IDE
- Install a Eclipse for Commiters. Download from Eclipse
Clone with SSH
- Generate a new SSH-Key pair.
- Go to your github account and paste your key there.
- Goto Window->Preferences->...->SSH2 and add your private key there
- Clone the Riena repository:email@example.com:eclipse/org.eclipse.riena.git
- Clone the Riena repository:firstname.lastname@example.org:eclipse/org.eclipse.riena.3xtargets.git
Clone with HTTPS
- Clone the Riena repository:https://github.com/eclipse/org.eclipse.riena.git
- Clone the Riena repository: https://github.com/eclipse/org.eclipse.riena.3xtargets.git
Next you need to install the Riena runtime. This is done by setting Riena as the Target Platform. The Target Platform is the foundation for your Riena based application.