Privacy Data-Protection and Trust Worthiness Community
The Privacy, Data Protection, Trust & Worthiness Community intends to endow software and system engineers with methods and software tools to systematically apply data protection principles in the projects they carry out and have the products they create comply with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), thus bringing the principles of Privacy and Data Protection (PDP1) to practice.
- Obj 1: Introduce features to support privacy by design and data protection into existent mainstream software and system engineering tools.
- Obj 2: Integrate privacy by design and data protection activities within existent mainstream software and system engineering methods.
- Obj 3: Empower engineers overall to leverage the existent knowhow on data protection; even if they are not savy in the field.
- Obj 4: Spread the adoption of data protection practice in time and space, by promoting the adaptation of the tools and methods to the mainstream needs of engineers
- Obj 5: Foster the broadest practice of privacy and data protection engineering, by advancing the existent communities of practice of privacy engineering (IPEN) and bridging them to mainstream development communities
- Obj 6: Demonstrate readiness for mainstream practice of the methods and tools produced, by having engineers apply them for GDPR compliance in pilot developments for the fintech and smart grid domains
This community is initiated by the European project PDP4E.
Organization and Contact
|Spokesperson:||Yod Samuel Martín <ys.martin (at) upm (dot) es>|
- Universidad Politécnica de Madrid (UPM)
- CEA LIST
- KU Leuven
- University of Duisburg-Essen
- Eclipse Foundation
- Add the name of your organization here
For more information, contact Philippe Krief <philippe (dot) krief (at) eclipse (minus) foundation (dot) org>
Events, Activities and News
- March 10, 2020: PDP4E forum at CEA List Nano-INNOV, Palaiseau, France