Actions from last meeting
Actions from 2022-10-05.
- DONE: Action (Jonah): Add the schedule to the Google Calendar
- DONE: Action (Jonah): Send details of discussion in response to above mentioned thread, and once approved pass this to the IDE WG Steering Committee.
- DONE: Action (Jonah): Put slides together by 12th October
- Carried forward Action (Jonah): Update SimRel participation rules must-dos and circulate for approval.
- Batik upgrade has caused lots of duplicates, hopefully as this was late in M2 cycle this will be resolved for M3
- ECF needs to upgrade to latest httpclient version or else the older version will be in 2022-12. See this issue as an entry point to that discussion.
IDE WG funded development
- The current board is here
- Discussed and approved adding the following two items (which may be broken down into smaller items if/as needed):
- m2e specific fixes to improve usability, for example m2e-core#1012 and m2e-core#1013
- release engineering work on projects in WG that are at the root of the dependency charts, e.g. Tycho, EMF, ECF, Platform
- Action (Jonah): Make the new issues in gitlab