Skip to main content
2023-03 and 2023-06 schedule
- The 2023-03 and 2023-06 schedule was circulated ahead of the meeting (email)
- The schedule was approved in the meeting
- Action (Jonah): Add the schedule to the Google Calendar
- The release is on schedule for M1
- JustJ has signed java.exe and other exes/dlls
- Ed has been keeping on top of the contents of the train which has led to Nitin has done quick turnaround on some fixes (such as dup versions + unsigned content)
IDE WG funded development
- A recap of what happened in 2022 was reviewed
- Discussions on what should be in the list to send to the IDE WG Steering Committee happened.
- See the email thread on the results of that discussion.
- Action (Alex) - completed: Send Jonahsome example queries on win32 open items
- Action (Jonah): Send details of discussion in response to above mentioned thread, and once approved pass this to the IDE WG Steering Committee.
- Martin and Johannes have volunteered to present slides at the community day, if it is in the afternoon. Schedule is not final yet. (Thank you both!)
- See email thread on this topic.
- Action (Jonah): Put slides together by 12th October
SimRel participation rules
- Some of the participation rules need to be updated, such as third-party content does not need to come via Orbit
- Action (Jonah): Update must-dos and circulate for approval.
Back to the top