- Actions completed from Planning_Council/2022-04-06 meeting:
- create release schedule for -09/-12 complete
- Update membership in progress, emails sent to all relevant members. Action (Jonah) to continue this update. Follow https://gitlab.eclipse.org/eclipse-wg/ide-wg/eclipseide.org/-/issues/24 for the migration of the page too.
- Martin raised bug with Buildship project - see https://github.com/eclipse/buildship/issues/1147
- Action (Planning Council) Planning council will monitor the issue to help ensure health of the Buildship plug-ins in the Eclipse ecosystem.
- Discussion on progress for 2022-06
- Outstanding issue is signing of some bundles - see https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/show_bug.cgi?id=579250
- Finalize 2022-09/-12 schedule
- The schedule has been finalized and approved - see https://www.eclipse.org/lists/eclipse.org-planning-council/msg03583.html
- Finalize Java 17 as maximum BREE in SimRel for 2022-09
- 2022-09 will allow BREE of up to and including Java 17. See https://www.eclipse.org/lists/eclipse.org-planning-council/msg03578.html for what has been approved. The information has been documented in the release requirements on the wiki SimRel Requirementes on Execution Environment
- Discussions on web/chrome/edge support happened in the meeting
- Strong emphasis that we have to be able to handle security updates in a reasonable amount of effort, this can be done by relying on OS shipped components, or else Eclipse project (or related) will need to have a regular update.
- The Eclipse IDE WG will take that on board and coordinate with the Eclipse project team to make sure that proposed solutions address these concerns