Meeting Minutes Nov 4
Meeting Minutes - Nov 4, 2013
1. Review logistics
- Assumption is maximum 20 different 'products' will participate, minimum 10. Suggest to limit 2 attendees per product.
- Ian S will secure a room at EclipseCon for Monday, March 17. Room will be setup to have 10 different work areas to support pair-wise testing.
- Internet access is always a challenge so we need to make sure we can do testing without direct access.
- Participation will be free for conference attendees. However non-EclipseCon attendees might have to pay a fee to cover the F&B cost.
2. Suggested agenda items
- Update on standard efforts by TC chairs
- Types of testing
- Pair-wise testing between a client product and a server product
- Multiple different clients testing against a server
- Multiple servers bridged together
- Goal of the testing will be to create a report showing the successful interoperability between different products.