Higgins SAML Architecture F2F
Agenda for Higgins Multi-Protocol Architecture face-to-face meeting in Hawthorne, NY, December 17-18, 2007.
Location IBM's Watson Research Center. Skyline Drive, Hawthorne, NY 10532 (914) 784-7100.
- Jeffrey Broberg - CA - attending by phone
- Brian Caroll - Serena - attending by phone
- Tom Doman - Novell - attending by phone
- Ari Kermaier - Oracle
- Mike McIntosh - IBM
- Vamsi Motukuru - Oracle
- David Primmer - Google
- Markus Sabadello - Parity
- Daniel Sanders - Novell - attending by phone
- Jim Sermersheim - Novell - attending by phone
- George Stanchev - Serena attending by phone
- Paul Trevithick - SocialPhysics/Parity
- Tony Nadalin - IBM - attending by phone
Exact times TBD
- 9-12:00 - 1/2 day on general Higgins dev env setup for new comers to Higgins - Mike
- 1:00 to ??? - 1/2 day on STS architecture - Mike
- 1/2 day on SAML binding and Token Extensions. (Mike can't present 9:30 to 11:30) does this work?
- WS-Federation Passive Requestor Profile implementation ALF has done along with plans for supporting additional aspects of WS-Federation. - Brian
- ALF SSO 30-60 minutes, depending on how much depth is desired, and can supply slides before the meeting - Brian
- Working sessions