Handly/New and Noteworthy/1.2
New & Noteworthy for Eclipse Handly 1.2
Enhanced Support for Call Hierarchy View
The previous release (1.1) provided an initial support for creating a Call Hierarchy view. The initial support was introduced as provisional API, subject to change. This release adds more features and aims to make the API more stable:
- Setting the orientation of the view layout to Horizontal, Vertical, or Automatic (544134)
- Showing and manipulating the view history (544858)
- Pinning the view (545814)
- Refreshing selected elements (545855)
- Removing selected elements from the view (545899)
- Status line support (546309)
If you have been an early adopter of the Call Hierarchy view support, please see the migration guide.
The existing exemplary implementation for a Call Hierarchy view, provided as part of the Handly Adapter Example, has been enhanced to show the new features.
For Xtext-based languages, this release provides some extra support for creating a Call Hierarchy view (547482). An exemplary implementation that shows the Call Hierarchy view support for Xtext-based languages has been provided as part of the new Handly Xtext-Xtext Example (547483).
- A reusable HistoryDropDownAction has been provided in org.eclipse.handly.ui.action package
- DeferredTreeContentProvider.getLabel(Object) has been enhanced to support IStyledLabelProvider and DelegatingStyledCellLabelProvider
- Xtext 2.18 is now supported