Skip to main content
- John R
- Logging Stuff released for M5 bug 292135
- Jetty 7 bug 309529
- Mystery errors in p2 projects with i0104
- Equinox plan
- Profile state metadata
- Applying patches via the reconciler
- Happy New Year
- Tom released some changes to the logging story
- Unified the various Eclipse logging API though common ExtendedLogService
- Sounds like a new and noteworthy item!
- Jetty 7 has been available for a while. Equinox should be adopting
- Simon is not going to have a lot of time but we could make it happen with help
- additional work related to logging, jsp updates related to upgrades and security, console logging, ...
- this work does not include the http service so we'd continue to supply that.
- Java 5 story. should we continue to ship the Jetty 6 support?
- better to drop from Indigo and leave some doc
- There are some mystery red Xs showing up on projects but not showing in the Problem View...
- No one else seems to be seeing this. Jeff to follow up in bug reports.
- Tom is doing more work on the equinox plan
- Some discussion around shared install on Windows 7
Profile state metadata
- Dean has put up some patches to add metadata to various states of a profile
- Pascal will take a look at the patches and commit/feedback
- Pascal to look at this using this to tag from the director etc.
Applying patches via reconciler
- when something is patched the old version of the bundle is removed from the metadata
- When looking to install something else, it still needs the old version of the metadata to be around for the install to succeed
Happy New Year