IoT Working Group Meeting
A meeting of the Eclipse IoT community and IoT enthusiasts. Join us for a half day to learn about IoT and share your thoughts on the requirements for building an Internet of Things based on open source and open standards.
- When: March 21, 2017, 9:00 - 13:00
- Where: Room LL 21 D, San Jose Convention Center, San Jose, California, USA
- This WG meeting is co-located with [IoT Day] in San Jose, CA on March 20
- Session coordinators: Ian Skerrett, Benjamin Cabé
9:00 - 10:30 Project Updates / New Project Introduction
Each project will spend 10 minutes updating on their current status. The update should include:
- Project Overview: Short (1 slide) reminder about your project functionality. This is for people who are be new.
- Project stats: tell us how well your project is doing. Number of download, number of contributors, number of bugs opened, number of mailing list subscribers, etc.
- Project plan: when is the next release and what are the key features.
- Key Challenges: What challenges/issues are you having?
- Collaboration Opportunities: Where do you see potential for collaboration with other Eclipse IoT projects or other communities.
- Eclipse SmartHome, Kai Kreuzer, Deutsche Telekom
- Eclipse Kura, David Woodard, Eurotech
- Eclipse Edje, Fred Rivard, MicroEJ
- Eclipse ioFog, Kilton Hopkins, IOTRACKS
- Eclipse hawkBit, Michael Hirsch, Bosch SI
- Eclipse Che, Brad Micklea, Codenvy
- New Project Introduction
- Eclipse Ditto, Michael Hirsch, Bosch SI
10:30 - 10:45 Break
10:45 - 11:30 Invited Speakers
- LWM2M Update, Joaquin Prado
- Eclipse Vert.x, Julien Viet (unavailable to attend)
- TimescaleDB, Ajay Kulkarni
11:30 - 13:00 Collaboration Topics / Open Whiteboard
- Eclipse IoT Testbeds, Benjamin Cabé, Eclipse Foundation
- Eclipse IoT Marketplace, Ian Skerrett, Eclipse Foundation
- Open discussion