Making a change to the org.eclipse.higgins.context.model data model
Almost all Java classes in the org.eclipse.higgins.context.model plug-in are generated (and regenerated as needed) using EMF from emf-annotations added to Java interfaces.
To regenerate the implementation classes, do the following in the org.eclipse.higgins.context.model plug-in's org.eclipse.higgins.context.model package:
- Make your changes to the Java interfaces that act as models (or add new Java interfaces being sure to add the EMF Java annotations)
- Select the containing "src" folder, right click New... | Other... | EMF Models, 'Next'
- On 'Create a new generator model resource' page of the wizard, just click 'Next'
- On 'Specify how to load the initial model contents', leave as 'Load from annotated Java' and click 'Next'
- On 'Specify which package to generate and which to reference from other generator models' accept the default package: 'model' and click 'Finish'. This will generate a new 'My.genmodel' and a new 'model.ecore' in the 'src' folder.
- Open 'My.genmodel' in the editor panel
- Right click the root object, select 'Use SDO Defaults'
- Right click the root object, select 'Generate All'