DSDP/TML/Ramp down policy 0.3
Ramp down for 0.3 Release
TmL components are moving to a new project called Sequoyah (see the move review: http://eclipse.org/project-slides/MoveReview_DSDP-TmL-MTJ_2009-09-16.pdf)
- 0.2(Ganymede) - 14 January 2009
- 0.3M5(Galileo) - 30 January 2009
- 0.4(Galileo) - 02 December 2009
- Branch: branch_dsdp_tml_0_3_0_R
- Tag version: dsdp_tml_0_3_0_R
- 0.4 is the last release of TmL. New features should be submitted to Sequoyah.
- Bugs for 0.3 should be open to 0.4 (or preferably to Sequoyah), since it will be the last release of TmL
- 0.4 releases will accept bug fixes:
- A P1 or P2 bug
- blocking or critical
- These bugs will be accepted for 1.5 month (until 18 Jan 2010) and a new 0.4.x version will be generated on demand.