< DSDP | TM | Meetings(Redirected from DSDP/TM/Meetings/2-Dec-2009)
|Meeting Title:||TM Monthly Meeting|
|Date & Time:|| Wednesday Dec 9, 2009 at 1700 UTC / 12pm Toronto|
HTML | iCal
|Dial-in:|| Martin to call everybody by Skype|
Interested Parties ping martin.oberhuber on Skype Chat for getting added to the call.
Backup dial-in: Freephone +1 (866) 8693090 / Passcode: 0587322148 #
Austria 01 928 7547 / Russia 81080029331012 / Germany 069222216110
Skype dial-in: martin.oberhuber, ddykstal (or david_dykstal), david-k-mcknight, kevin.j.doyle, xuan.chen886, eugenetarassov, michael_scharf, uwe.stieber, radoslav.gerganov, wrsfburton, anna_dushistova.
- IBM - Xuan Chen, Kevin Doyle, Dave Dykstal, Dave McKnight
- Wind River - Martin Oberhuber
- MontaVista - Anna Dushistova
- Anna - been able to restore Athena CBI build, now even able to build dstore server, but still dont know how to get Orbit into update site. Nick is working on that.
- Martin - Created L-builds and J-builds. Not yet investigated addition of commons.net (Orbit) to Runtime versus SDK.
- Building 3.0.x versus 3.1.x is possible now, but would prefer seeing in Athena
- Dave D - Reassigned Target Milestone of 3.1 bugs. Looking at improving the webpage. Will want to address NL bugs soon to avoid seeing them pushed out till the end
- Dave M - No focus on 3.2, fixed some 3.0.3+ issues. Hoping to get back to 3.2 soon.
- Kevin - Only backport reviews recently, no change in sight.
- Xuan - Same as Kevin. May be looking at Propertyset import/export (together with Dave D). Also interested in importing/exporting Profiles.
- Impediments -
- Dave D: State of Helios Deliveries ... Wiki in good shape? Martin: yes
Planning TM 3.2
- See also last meeting.
- TCF project provisioning?
- DaveM -- XML file type -- want to be able to specify "XML" in addition to "text" or "binary" -- patch already exists
- Update: DaveM has a list of things that a product wants for 3.2; -- Dave has a bunch of links
- Xuan -- Maybe import/export support for property sets?
- Anna -- focus on TCF
- Martin -- focus on TCF
- Timeline - till end of this week
- Target operating env: drop 1.4 support for the RSE client, keep 1.4 support for the dstore server.
- AI Martin create a first project plan for 3.2
- 3.1 and earlier Assigned Open bugs - AI Everyone reassign target milestone as appropriate
- Severity Major open bugs, High Priority open bugs, DSDP/TM/3.0 Known Issues and Workarounds, DSDP/TM/3.1 Known Issues and Workarounds
- Community contributions: 54 Open bugs with patches right now. Should apply before patches get outdated (see also the Bug Process Page for a query)
- Dave D - some customer visits in Jan / Feb
- Last DSDP/TM/Meetings/4-Nov-2009
- Everyone old Fix target milestone of (old milestone) assigned bugs.
- DaveM: Send items for project plan old bug 199596 Read-Only attribute doesn't always update IRemoteFile;
- Martin: Create project plan, commons net packaging, create 3.2 API baseline, start mapfile / 3.2 I-builds; old 3.1.1 assigned bugs; bug 256581 SSH performance; review bug 196176 Rado's deferred D&D; bug 227750 IRSEInteractionProvider; bug 240991, bug 239230 Early startup; Run performance tests for bug 236065 IFileService improvements; Critical EFS bugs; RXTX 2.2;
- Anna: old new builder based on CBI tutorial
- Xuan: Send items for project plan old Look at bug 230917 Archive Handler Unittests
- DaveD: old Create bug for partial model export; bug 238574 Make new website available and E-mail questions on mailinglist
- Next DSDP/TM/Meetings/13-Jan-2010 (5 weeks after -- 2nd wed of the month due to public holiday)