Revision as of 09:42, 17 October 2013 by Karsten.thoms.itemis.de (→Here's how to set up your workspace for developing Xpand)
Here's how to set up your workspace for developing Xpand
- Download and install any Eclipse distribution - download
- Import the Xpand Team Project set file into your workspace (File / Import / Team / Team Project Set / URL).
- Install additional IDE features
- Run launch config org.eclipse.xpand.devenv/Xpand_Install_IDE_Features.launch
- Install Buckminster Headless
- Select org.eclipse.xpand.releng / Install Buckminster.launch
- Open context menu: Run As / Install Buckminster
- This will download and install Buckminster to Select org.eclipse.xpand.releng/buckminster
- Run Buckminster local build
- Select org.eclipse.xpand.releng/releng/local/local-build.ant
- Run the Ant script with Context: Run As / Ant Build
- Grap a coffee...
- Buckminster will install the Xpand target platform to org.eclipse.xpand.releng/target/target.platform
- Set Target Platform
- Open org.eclipse.xpand.devenv/Xpand TP Local.target
- Click "Set as Target Platform"
- Set up Mylyn Tasks
- Open view "Mylyn / Team Repositories"
- Double click on the Eclipse Bugzilla entry below node "Bugs"
- Enter in the Properties dialog:
- Label: "Eclipse Bugzilla"
- User ID / Password: Your credentials
- Press Validate Settings and Finish if successful
- Open view "Mylyn / Task List" and create queries
- Set up Mylyn Builds
- Open view "Mylyn / Builds"
- The view will show "No build servers available. Create a build server...". Click the link.
- Select "Hudson", then "Next"
- Server: https://hudson.eclipse.org/hudson
- Label: Eclipse Hudson
- Click Refresh
- Enter "xpand" into search field and select "Xpand-nightly-HEAD"
- Start Xpand Runtime
- Run the launch config org.eclipse.xpand.devenv/Xpand Runtime.launch