Difference between revisions of "Xpand/Reviews/Indigo"
(New page: This page provides the required ''docuware'' for the '''Xpand 1.1 Release Review''', as part of the upcoming '''Indigo Simultaneous Release'''. == Overview == Xpand is a statically typed...)
Latest revision as of 07:32, 1 June 2011
This page provides the required docuware for the Xpand 1.1 Release Review, as part of the upcoming Indigo Simultaneous Release.
Xpand is a statically typed template language used to write code generators.
 New in this release
- This release is a maintenance release
 Non-Code Aspects
- Nothing noteworthy
APIs have not changed in this release.
- The project lead certifies that the requirements for Eclipse Quality APIs have been met for this release.
 Tool Usability
Sample tools haven't changed.
Nothing has been deprecated.
Bugzilla snapshot for Indigo as of June 1st, 2011.
 UI Usability
- Xpand 1.1 conforms to Eclipse User Interface Guidelines
- Eclipse platform standard i18n support used where applicable/possible; stand-alone deployment uses equivalent J2SE APIs
- ICU4J is used
Xpand is a “+2” project in the simultaneous release.
- M2 08/17/2010
- M3 09/28/2010
- M4 12/14/2010
- M5 02/08/2011
- M6 03/15/2011 API freeze
- M7 05/03/2011 Feature freeze
- RC1 05/17/2011
- RC2 05/24/2011
- RC3 05/31/2011
- RC4 06/07/2011
- 2.0.0 Final 06/22/2010
- Interaction in Bugzilla
- Activity on the newsgroup
- Collaboration with other projects at Eclipse
 Committer Changes
 IP Issues
The M2T Xpand project leadership verifies that:
- the about files and use licenses are in place as per the Guidelines to Legal Documentation.
- all contributions (code, documentation, images, etc) have been committed by individuals who are either Members of the Foundation, or have signed the appropriate Committer Agreement. In either case, these are individuals who have signed, and are abiding by, the Eclipse IP Policy.
- all significant contributions have been reviewed by the Foundation's legal staff.
- all non-Committer code contributions, including third-party libraries, have been documented in the release and reviewed by the Foundation's legal staff.
- all Contribution Questionnaires have been completed.
- the "provider" field of each plug-in is set to "Eclipse Modeling Project“.
- the "copyright" field of each feature is set to the copyright owner (the Eclipse Foundation is rarely the copyright owner).
- any third-party logos or trademarks included in the distribution (icons, help file logos, etc) have been licensed under the EPL.
- any fonts or similar third-party images included in the distribution (e.g. in PDF or EPS files) have been licensed under the EPL.
The approved Xpand project IP log is located at http://www.eclipse.org/modeling/m2t/xpand/ip_log/ip_log_1.1.0.pdf.
 Project Plan
The current project plan is available from http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=modeling.m2t.xpand.
Draft development plan for Xpand 1.2 is not yet available.